FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Are they doggers?

Are they doggers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve always wondered how do you let someone know your a swinger/dogger and would like to invite someone or be invited.

How would you let someone know your part of fabs basically? (Sorry for the bad enlish)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

If you see them at it in a secluded carpark, you mean? Or out in Tesco?

If it's the former, watch quietly from a distance somewhere they can see you. If they don't pack up and leave then that's an indication that they're happy being watched at least. If they want to take it further, they'll let you know.

"If you see them at it in a secluded carpark, you mean? Or out in Tesco?

If it's the former, watch quietly from a distance somewhere they can see you. If they don't pack up and leave then that's an indication that they're happy being watched at least. If they want to take it further, they'll let you know. "

how about them walking around. As sometimes I park up in lay-bys and wonder if the other people are doggers or not. I see some couples walking out the car and going somewhere for a few mins then coming back but not sure if that’s normal people or doggers haha. Appreciate the help tho.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

If it's the former, watch quietly from a distance somewhere they can see you. If they don't pack up and leave then that's an indication that they're happy being watched at least. If they want to take it further, they'll let you know. how about them walking around. As sometimes I park up in lay-bys and wonder if the other people are doggers or not. I see some couples walking out the car and going somewhere for a few mins then coming back but not sure if that’s normal people or doggers haha. Appreciate the help tho. "

they could just be going for a pee! lol

most people that want you to watch, make it easy for you to watch.... if they look like they are trying to be private... its because they want some privacy! But yes it can sometimes be hard to know....Have fun.....

If it's the former, watch quietly from a distance somewhere they can see you. If they don't pack up and leave then that's an indication that they're happy being watched at least. If they want to take it further, they'll let you know. how about them walking around. As sometimes I park up in lay-bys and wonder if the other people are doggers or not. I see some couples walking out the car and going somewhere for a few mins then coming back but not sure if that’s normal people or doggers haha. Appreciate the help tho.

they could just be going for a pee! lol

most people that want you to watch, make it easy for you to watch.... if they look like they are trying to be private... its because they want some privacy! But yes it can sometimes be hard to know....Have fun....."

exactly haha, I have no idea but one day I’ll find someone lol

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

No two couples or scenarios are the same. As mentioned previous, park at distance (guaranteed the next guy that turns up will park between you and screw it up) and watch carefully.

Interior light - Rarely as draws too much attention.

Brake light flash

Look for a head bobbing up and down under dashboard lights.

Wait for a door to open.

Use the 'once' rule, if a couple moves away or leaves, don't follow as if they were interested they wouldn't have moved!!

I am not for barging over to a car although a few times I have been told that because I never went over, I missed out.

You can't win, some couples want you to go over and speak before play and others will roast you for approaching without a signal.

The number of times I have seen guys get told to F-off as the couple have just got out to pee and followed like the pied piper.

You'll learn to read the situation and know how regular couples operate for when you see the same car again.

I do have a secret that massively increases the odds of hitting a bullseye when out and proved valuable time n time again in knowing what's going on around.

"No two couples or scenarios are the same. As mentioned previous, park at distance (guaranteed the next guy that turns up will park between you and screw it up) and watch carefully.

Interior light - Rarely as draws too much attention.

Brake light flash

Look for a head bobbing up and down under dashboard lights.

Wait for a door to open.

Use the 'once' rule, if a couple moves away or leaves, don't follow as if they were interested they wouldn't have moved!!

I am not for barging over to a car although a few times I have been told that because I never went over, I missed out.

You can't win, some couples want you to go over and speak before play and others will roast you for approaching without a signal.

The number of times I have seen guys get told to F-off as the couple have just got out to pee and followed like the pied piper.

You'll learn to read the situation and know how regular couples operate for when you see the same car again.

I do have a secret that massively increases the odds of hitting a bullseye when out and proved valuable time n time again in knowing what's going on around."

. Care to share the secret to Me

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I’ve always wondered how do you let someone know your a swinger/dogger and would like to invite someone or be invited.

How would you let someone know your part of fabs basically? (Sorry for the bad enlish)"

Are they wearing animal masks ?

Will be in Peak District today, if you see me then let’s talk or more

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

If I share a secret, it would no longer be a secret would it...

By *ayandjimCouple  over a year ago

scotland

when we are in a carpark we wait and if a car comes in we see if its a single person or couple or boy racers if a single man we decide so we look over and in day light if we want him to look she will recline the seat if he still not over she will raise legs up to rest on the dash board so he can see tights or is it stockings she will even put legs up to touch roof they 100% get out of car and do the casual walk around there car then they see a bin and (we some times park near a bin) do a casual walk past our car to bin and on way back look in closer to see up skirt and its stockings this works for us in day time and in dark as we have inner light on

Cheers

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

The best thing that a guy can do is put his interior light on for a few seconds so the couple can see who’s in the car. They don’t then worry about a car full of undesirables.

» Add a new message to this topic