FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Isle of wight

Isle of wight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atesbush OP   Man  over a year ago

wakefield

Good morning you filthy lot. I’m travelling down to the Isle of Wight in the coming days. I’ve been around a couple of the known dogging spots the last time I was there but not much action. I’m all ears if anyone is willing to point me in the right direction. Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea, but stand at the Polar Bear and give me a wave on the mainland!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Blackgang still has a naturist beach tried to get there when I was over a month ago! Whilst i was there a few locals messaged I'm sure some mentioned dogging sites cant remember where they were though x

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

I'll be back there in a few days. Not been to any dogging sites yet but I've been told that Parkhurst Forest and Culver Down have dogging spots.

wakefield

"No idea, but stand at the Polar Bear and give me a wave on the mainland! "

It’s a bit cloudy today.. keep your eyes out for when the clouds have been burnt off by the sun haha. (Wishful thinking)

wakefield

"Blackgang still has a naturist beach tried to get there when I was over a month ago! Whilst i was there a few locals messaged I'm sure some mentioned dogging sites cant remember where they were though x"

Going to have a wonder up there and see if I can stumble across it. It’s the one I’ve noticed that keeps popping up. Cheers

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Blackgang still has a naturist beach tried to get there when I was over a month ago! Whilst i was there a few locals messaged I'm sure some mentioned dogging sites cant remember where they were though x

Going to have a wonder up there and see if I can stumble across it. It’s the one I’ve noticed that keeps popping up. Cheers "

If u find it could u send me couple pics just the scenery? For nostalgic purpose not the nakkie peeps lol! We holidayed there every year growing up! X

» Add a new message to this topic