FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Liverpool hotel recommendations

Liverpool hotel recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy_1231983 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Morning all,

I am treating my partner to a couple of nights in Liverpool next June and wondering if there are on recommendations on hotel or bnb?? Looking for something central walking distance to the nightlife and something sexy looking not so modern that its clinical lol. In a prefect world it would be low lit, big windows looking out across the city and 4 poster bed or similar for a bit of rope play.

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Try the Shankly or James street. Also, hard days night. Expensive but have character. Loads of premier inns and travelodges too as well as all major chains.

Birmingham

Looked at premier inn thats more of last resort for us as its pretty straight forward… not usually a fan of holiday inns personally. Looked at shankley wow that is expensive. I’ll have a look at the other one

By *ike to suckMan  over a year ago

Rhydymwyn

Titanic hotel possibly ?

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Titanic hotel possibly ?"

That'll be good for going down in..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Titanic hotel is very nice but you will need to uber it when going out

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Shankly hotel.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Pullman Hotel is excellent for big windows with views across the water front. There's also a long window seat and a deep window ledge for... sightseeing...

Birmingham

"Pullman Hotel is excellent for big windows with views across the water front. There's also a long window seat and a deep window ledge for... sightseeing... "

I was thinking to pullman to be honest is it central? The price keeps going up and down for the date we want to stay so want to book something quick

By *achelsWoman  over a year ago

ni

Have a wee look on Airbnb or booking.com there’s some great apartments down round the docks

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

The Shankly, worth every penny.

North Wales

"Pullman Hotel is excellent for big windows with views across the water front. There's also a long window seat and a deep window ledge for... sightseeing...

I was thinking to pullman to be honest is it central? The price keeps going up and down for the date we want to stay so want to book something quick"

The prices do vary wildly there from £60 to £250 a night. It's in a really good spot, right on the waterfront by the M&S Arena,next to Albert Dock. Liverpool 1 shopping center is 5 minutes walk away.

Its a modern hotel but the styling is dark and moody in the rooms so it can be quite a sexy atmosphere

Birmingham

"Pullman Hotel is excellent for big windows with views across the water front. There's also a long window seat and a deep window ledge for... sightseeing...

I was thinking to pullman to be honest is it central? The price keeps going up and down for the date we want to stay so want to book something quick

The prices do vary wildly there from £60 to £250 a night. It's in a really good spot, right on the waterfront by the M&S Arena,next to Albert Dock. Liverpool 1 shopping center is 5 minutes walk away.

Its a modern hotel but the styling is dark and moody in the rooms so it can be quite a sexy atmosphere "

Excellent going go try book that then going to look at the deluxe room wink wink.

Any suggestions on wheres a good a night out or even places to eat. Probably going to go theatre one night and out the other night. Always like a little secret speakeasy bar and then on to something a bit busy

North Wales

The Baltic Triangle area is close by that hotel. It's heaving with cool bars and places to eat

Birmingham

Cheers for that going to book the Pullman i like the look of the superior deluxe room. Big windows across the city and a glass shower screen that you can see from the bed!!! Bit of voyeurism and teasing behind glass i think will be in order lol

North Wales

The showers are great fun! Hope you have a good time!

Birmingham

"The showers are great fun! Hope you have a good time! "

Thanks cant wait its next year unfortunately but fingers crossed the rona will be a thing of the past!! Does anyone know of any burlesque type shows up in liverpool? Something a bit more classier than strip club?

» Add a new message to this topic