FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Advice for newbie.

Advice for newbie.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny604 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kendal

Hi everyone.

I've been on here a little while now with nothing to show for it other then a slightly dented ego.

I was wondering if any women would be willing to take a look at my profile and let me know where I'm going wrong please?

I don't have much confidence with my body and don't have any full length mirrors. Because of this, I don't have any photos up. I'm not the sort of person to put a dick pick up and far to green for a face pick. Any suggestions would be amazing!

In short - HELP!

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

You've basically answered your own question there. You're looking for women only (and the non-existant FF couple) and they can get hundreds of messages every day. None of them will bother replying to someone with no pictures at all. Would you reply to an advert selling a car but with no details of what it is?

Maybe just put Fab on hold until you've worked out the photo situation.

Kendal

Just don't bother.

That's your advice? Thanks for your help. ??

By *untime5Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Just don't bother.

That's your advice? Thanks for your help. ??"

No, do bother, bother more. You need to put a lot of effort in. You’re in a competition on here. Sometimes you win by luck, sometime by skill and usually a combination of the two. Maybe think less selling a car and more a CV. For the car ad you ought to list the faults, don’t on do it here or on your CV.

Don’t say you’re embarrassed by how you look or how you’re inexperienced. Say what you enjoy and what you’re good at. Say what you want to experience, feign confidence if needs be.

If you haven’t got a mirror put your phone in a shoe to hold it and take photos with the timer. It’s better than taking a selfie because it makes it look like someone else took it for you.

If you aren’t comfortable naked then dress smart.

Cornwall

Oh, also I meant to add that you should set an age range maybe you would enjoy a sexy 99 year old, but then think about changing the lower limit. Always put you can accommodate, even if that’s a hotel for the night. If you don’t, people think, rightly or wrongly, that you’re hiding something.

Good luck young apprentice, you got this

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The photo you have is quite niche. Maybe post one with broader appeal ?

Cornwall

"The photo you have is quite niche. Maybe post one with broader appeal ?"

Ooh, good point. Are you tied up? Are you sub? If so, would the female version of yourself actually be a good match at all? If you like to switch then say so, if you want to tie girls up then be bold and say so. Some actually like it

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Just don't bother.

That's your advice? Thanks for your help. ??"

You asked. Without pics, you're not going to get anywhere.

Kendal

"Oh, also I meant to add that you should set an age range maybe you would enjoy a sexy 99 year old, but then think about changing the lower limit. Always put you can accommodate, even if that’s a hotel for the night. If you don’t, people think, rightly or wrongly, that you’re hiding something.

Good luck young apprentice, you got this "

Great advice! Thank you! I'll have a think and do some editing.

Thank you! I really do appreciate it!

Kendal

"The photo you have is quite niche. Maybe post one with broader appeal ?"

Thank you for that. I'll see what I can do.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

No photos. You say you want to take new photos. There are ways of taking photos to avoid any "problem" areas. Can you take a photo of your back and shoulders? What about your chest.

Just having some photographs will help.

You still have the age range 18 to 99. That suggests you are too lazy to alter it or are desperate.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi everyone.

I've been on here a little while now with nothing to show for it other then a slightly dented ego.

I was wondering if any women would be willing to take a look at my profile and let me know where I'm going wrong please?

I don't have much confidence with my body and don't have any full length mirrors. Because of this, I don't have any photos up. I'm not the sort of person to put a dick pick up and far to green for a face pick. Any suggestions would be amazing!

In short - HELP!

Thank you! "

It isn't a bad profile, but you are seriously lacking photos.

Remember this site is no different to everyday life.

Membership doesn't guarantee anything, just puts your name in the hat.

You are on a site where there are loads and loads of single guys looking for free sex, and a limited number of people looking for single guys.

Naturally there will be some who struggle, in fact they will never get anywhere.

If you remember that and treat this site with that attitude, you won't feel let down.

And you won't have a dented ego.

Kendal

Thank you everyone.

I'll take some photos and see what sticks.

I do appreciate you all taking the time to get back to me.

Thanks again.

» Add a new message to this topic