FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Warrington Social

Warrington Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just out of interest..would anyone be up for one? How do you organise it so you know how the people are when you get there etc etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tavros1233000Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I live in Liverpool but work in Warrington on a daily basis. Would definitely attend (if welcome).

Never organised one though so not sure how to x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah id be there

Hi you can definatly count me in and I would be more than happy to help organise. I believe that there are a couple of options one I have been to before was hosted in a function room with a dj etc (I do know somewhere that could accomoadte this)or alternativly it could just be a social pub meet ie name a time and a place to those that confirm and then just see who turns up.

If it was social in a public venue....how would you know who was who?

If it is in a public venue you could ask(as I have been before) to provide a face pic, also you find that some people will already know each other either from clubs or parties etc. If you just all wanted to meet for a drink at a certain pub at a certain time then people will happily provide face pics it also helps to ensure that people are genuine ad not timewasters etc. if you are serious about organising one then feel free to message me privately and I will happily help with the arrangements and organising.

X

By *oryoupleasureMan  over a year ago

wa1

Id go.x

Id come and might be able to bring a fem friend. Id say best to book a function room or a pub with an upstairs. very few would object to being asked for a contribution to attend (£10 say) to cover costs and then have a competition to give away any extra cash gained....

I'd be up for attending this!

If you don't go for a seperate room etc, what I've always done when organising socials is give out my mobile number to those that confirm they are deffinately going. Then I text them where exactly in the pub I am and once a few people turn up it normaly just gets easier and easier for everyone to find you

Only ever give out the exact location by private message of course and make sure there is no mention of it on the open forums.

HTH,

Lee

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

sounds gud dependant on dates cos i have one planned for nov plus there are a few others also planned, best thing is to go thru the forums first n check the dates of any others so u dont clash

if u need any advice i dont mind helping

xx

How about name badge for everyone ?

That way as soon as you enter the venue you are asked your name and you are given a name badge

Some people dont like asking who you are and it would be a way of people getting to know who you

We have been to a social where this has been happened it is one way of people getting to talk to each other and not feeling like strangers

Just a idea

Lovetoplay

some of the forum names on badges might raise a few eyebrows in public

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

we went to a social on saturday which was held in public bars no issues at all just a balloon on a table ,just looked like a normal group of friends meeting up was terrific....

"some of the forum names on badges might raise a few eyebrows in public "

I've found when organising socials on other site, that most people would rather not go for the whole badge thing, especialy in a normal pub, but even in a private club or swingers club, they would rather tell people who they are

By *yloMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Very interested in warrington social nite should we source a nic discreet pub

If i was still living in Warrington i would deffo be coming! ..

Why does all the good stuff happen when you move away haha!

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

socials are best without the other public about as you may start talking to some 1 who isnt there for social lol

thanks jo

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

id say defo a function room purposly for the social

we have done lots n charged 10 pound per person, had entertainment put on ,and a hot n cold buffet

also we were able to donate a sum to a certain charity afterwards with wot was left over, we also did a raffle which went well. people tend to know each other from other socials or clubs n those that dsont can always walk around and ask, thats how i found out a few

like i mentioned earlier im willingl to give advice if needed n of course others on here have also dun socials n will b more than weilling to give u good advice

xxx

We reallly should organise this but bit worried that a few people we know outside fabs but are on here (they don't know that we know it is them) might show up lol

"We reallly should organise this but bit worried that a few people we know outside fabs but are on here (they don't know that we know it is them) might show up lol"

So I guess you also wouldn't want to actualy go to the social either, for the same reason then! If they are on here for the same reason as you two, can't see them 'outing you' without outing themselves

Maybe go for a Widnes one instead, that way it's even closer to me lol

Ok so a few people have indicated that they would be happy to attend a social. Well I am happy to organise one so lets make it actually happen.

I will arrange for the function room but would like to gain an interest in exactly how many people would be up for it so if you are interested then please message me and let me know. I have a few friends (couples) who are swingers who will also help in the organising.

If enough people are interested then this will probably happen in about 4/5 weeks time.

x

» Add a new message to this topic