FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Delivery person

Delivery person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irthyDick OP   Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm a delivery driver and wondered if anyone have any naughty stories when delivering or customers getting parcels- I have fantasies when out delivering, especially Lovehoney deliveries.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Driver missed out the other day I told other half to open the door in dressing gown with no tie and nothing on underneath and the driver did a drop and run... he/she would have got full frontal. We were halfway through fucking expecting the delivery... shame maybe next time

West Midlands

Wow would love to deliver to your house but sadly not my area

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Used to deliver pizzas many years ago. Arrived at a house, invited in to dimly lit room to put pizzas on table.

There were 4 ladies wrapped in dressing gowns. One of the 5 guys there asked if I wanted to stay a while, I said I had to go back but could finish early.

At this, one of the ladies stood up and dropped her robe to reveal a black and red basque, stockings and suspenders. She asked if I "promise to come back later could she give me a taste of what I'd miss if I didn't".

I agreed she could show me, where she dropped down to her knees, undid my jeans, pulled out my cock and sucked it quick and hard until I filled her mouth.

I promised to return and managed to finish early, returning around 22:30 and stayed until 5am in the morning.

Two weeks later, I was invited to a club by two of the couples that were there that night, and this is where I discovered Cupids in Manchester.

A night to remember.

West Midlands

Awesome what a delivery

» Add a new message to this topic