FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Naturists in Manchester

Naturists in Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *each Bum 99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester,Chorlton

Hello

I found my love of naturism when i was in Bulgaria and came across the nudist beach about 5 years ago.

I found that i really love the feeling of freedom and total liberation that being naked gives me.

I would love to find a naturist group in Manchester that meets up every now and again.

It would be so nice to just hang out with fellow likeminded nudists.

Also singles and couples that also enjoy just being naked and would love someone to join them.

Hopefully all becoming friends.

Gary x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Hello

I found my love of naturism when i was in Bulgaria and came across the nudist beach about 5 years ago.

I found that i really love the feeling of freedom and total liberation that being naked gives me.

I would love to find a naturist group in Manchester that meets up every now and again.

It would be so nice to just hang out with fellow likeminded nudists.

Also singles and couples that also enjoy just being naked and would love someone to join them.

Hopefully all becoming friends.

Gary x"

If It's naturisum your looking for there are 2 clubs near you to join, if It's naked sex then obviiusly not.

Manchester,Chorlton

Hello and thank you for responding.

It is the naturism that i am interested in.

I am aware of the Manchester Sun and Air society and will be going during the summer with a friend.

But as the weather is not the best i was hoping to find a small group that meet privately or just fellow naturists that just enjoy hanging out naked with others.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Hello and thank you for responding.

It is the naturism that i am interested in.

I am aware of the Manchester Sun and Air society and will be going during the summer with a friend.

But as the weather is not the best i was hoping to find a small group that meet privately or just fellow naturists that just enjoy hanging out naked with others. "

You would be suprised how good a tan you can get at 10 degrees lol. Check british narurism website you will find loads of possible social connections in your area.

Manchester,Chorlton

Thank you for the heads up on that website.

I think i would go blue in 10 degrees

Manchester,Chorlton

I’m just wondering if anyone in the Manchester area has a nice secluded and private garden where naked sunbathing would be possible, and would allow me to use it in the summer when the sun is shining.

More than willing to do some gardening for you as a thank you and if course i will bring the wine x

Thanks

Manchester,Chorlton

Bump

By *iscreetMan_UKMan  over a year ago

Close to you

I love nudity. Been to a few nudist beaches in Europe, sadly, alone. I enjoy being naked at home whenever I can, but I live in an apartment, so no garden,

I would love to be comfortable enough to hang naked with people.

» Add a new message to this topic