FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Why double standards ??

Why double standards ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *R DIAMOND OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Firstly what’s happening is absolutely horrible

( innocent civilians getting killed , I pray for them all )

What we are seeing on our screens has been happening for years to Palestinians but no country or companies isolate Israel , instead they give them billions of dollars to kill Palestinians …

Why double standards & racism ??

In football Celtic fans waved Palestinian flags in support & the club got fined from FIFA

FIFA stated football has nothing to do with politics

Why now is FIFA praising those who are holding Ukrainian flags ?

TONY BLAIR & GEORGE BUSH KILLED MILLIONS OF IRAQIS WITH THEIR LIES , WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING DONE FOR WAR CRIMES ??

THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THIER HANDS !!

EVERY WAR IS CAUSED BY UK & USA THEY PUT THEIR DIRTY NOSES IN EVERY ONES BUISNESS !!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *m1916Man  over a year ago

around

Because people are told what to think and feel. The media control the narrative, they use dehumanising language daily and it becomes the norm. If the news was saying we should support Russia, most people would. As a celtic fan myself, I've seen the double standards. No Palestine flags at football, it's not about politics, then when Mandela died they did a huge tribute to him. Our government the same, the same ones who were out with placards saying hang Mandela the terrorist when they were at university (while corbyn protested to end apartheid, I might add) held phony, sickly tributes to a 'great man' they once hated. Its all politics, its all sick and people are all sheep.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You have another thread on this subject so I will close this one