FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Swinging resorts uk

Swinging resorts uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethanBoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

Does anyone know of any swinging resorts or even just adult only nudist resorts in the UK?

I’d like to go on a nude holiday but where the option of hooking up isn’t completely frowned upon.

Also a lot of the naturist places I’ve found online have u18s, which I don’t want to be around even on resorts where sex is prohibited.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Does anyone know of any swinging resorts or even just adult only nudist resorts in the UK?

I’d like to go on a nude holiday but where the option of hooking up isn’t completely frowned upon.

Also a lot of the naturist places I’ve found online have u18s, which I don’t want to be around even on resorts where sex is prohibited."

When you say hooking up do you mean in tbe open or back in your accommodation?

Bradford

In your accommodation

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Maybe booking a few at Chameleons if your a member there. That's the closest to a swingers resort type holiday I've had in the UK.

However a lot of us swingers are naturists. And naturist or non-naturist resort what you do behind closed door is your business.

A notable mention maybe Silverleigh Spa. Enjoy a weekend there. I'd say about 75% swingers. Nothing allowed in the open but they have 'relaxation rooms' where people go to have sex and this is tolerated. Likewise if you book a room what you do in there with whoever is your business.

Bradford

Amazing thanks so much

» Add a new message to this topic