FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Swingfields

Swingfields

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unLuvaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Hey everyone will swingfields be returning again does anyone know.

Thanks sas and stu x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Very sadly I don't think it is returning.

Long live the memories and on wards and upwards to other festivals.

I'll be going to the Vanilla Alternative Festival of Fun and I'm looking at other options as well.

Sadly no Swingfields

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Very sadly I don't think it is returning.

I'll be going to the Vanilla Alternative Festival of Fun and I'm looking at other options as well.

Sadly no Swingfields "

This makes me sad I was looking through this forum for almost a week trying to find info on it, I heard it was so good!

I will be attending swingathon and festival of fun I think, this summer is looking hot

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Sadly no Swingfields

This makes me sad I was looking through this forum for almost a week trying to find info on it, I heard it was so good!

I will be attending swingathon and festival of fun I think, this summer is looking hot "

I'm booked in for the Vanillas Festival of Fun, and if I can sort it out I will be at Swingerthon also.

Very fond memories of Swingfields, but nothing lasts forever, and the crew did an amazing job each year.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly no Swingfields

I will be attending swingathon and festival of fun I think, this summer is looking hot

I'm booked in for the Vanillas Festival of Fun, and if I can sort it out I will be at Swingerthon also.

Very fond memories of Swingfields, but nothing lasts forever, and the crew did an amazing job each year."

Oh are you? Brilliant, be sure to give me a wave won’t you

It is a shame they stopped it the year I was planning on going haha, never mind, more fun to be had elsewhere I guess x

» Add a new message to this topic