FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Easy access hotels near birmingham

Easy access hotels near birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobyHotwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Thinking of doing a little road trip to Birmingham next month & looking for info on hotels where it would be easy to invite someone over, American motel type hotels would be perfect

I believe they have a few clubs in Birmingham with hotels but I think I'd rather seperate the two

Usually use Travelodges as they are cheap & comfortable & don't pay to much attention to what's going on, but open to suggestions

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy_1231983Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Travel Lodge Maypole used to be easy to get into not sure if it still is alot of the other cheap central hotels u’ll struggle

By *ornybrummyMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I’d steer clear of the maypole, it looks like it houses down & outs every time I’ve drove past lately! Unless everyone smokes outside in their pyjamas whilst away for the weekend ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends where you want to go as there are a few hotels in Birmingham.. there’s the premiere inn there is a travel lodge, the crown plaza, and I believe there is an ibis hotel if you go on wowcher and put in just hotels and have it in Birmingham city centre you will get more of an idea x

By *abbyxTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

City centre hotels tend to be a bit stricter on who’s coming in, especially over the weekend.

The holiday inn by snow hill is a bit more relaxed, as is the copthorne by broad st.

By *hilledGuerillaMan  over a year ago

In the monkey house

If by clubs you mean swingers clubs I can’t recall any in the city. West Brom has one so does Darlaston but they are not in Birmingham.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve used the Village Hotel in Solihull for meets

It has its own large gym in the hotel for members and people coming and going all the time - no one looks at who comes in and you can meet in the coffee shop and go from there

Have fun

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"City centre hotels tend to be a bit stricter on who’s coming in, especially over the weekend.

The holiday inn by snow hill is a bit more relaxed, as is the copthorne by broad st."

I think the Copthorne is closed, it’s to be demolished as part of the Paradise redevelopment.

By *leasureproviderMan  over a year ago

northampton

I've used Holiday Inn by star city and the one by junction5 M6. Not the best hotels but it's cheap and they don't seem to bother who comes in

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Thinking of doing a little road trip to Birmingham next month & looking for info on hotels where it would be easy to invite someone over, American motel type hotels would be perfect

I believe they have a few clubs in Birmingham with hotels but I think I'd rather seperate the two

Usually use Travelodges as they are cheap & comfortable & don't pay to much attention to what's going on, but open to suggestions

Thanks in advance "

Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter is a good choice as it's close enough to city centre but parking will be easier and it's not so strict on entry for non guests.

I'd advise against a hotel slap bang in the middle of town. Travelodge Birmingham Perry Barr is another option as plenty of parking and seems popular with the swinging fraternity.

I'd be up for meeting you for a drink and perhaps more. Send me a message if interested x

By *4damMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Campanile just as you come into Birmingham, they don't bother you at all or ask any questions. Village hotels new self check in is good too.

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS 34 weeks ago

London

Wondering if there is an update to this

» Add a new message to this topic