FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Andy’s Man Club

Andy’s Man Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oung Gunner OP   Man  over a year ago

Cleckheaton

Hi guys , I’m Michael I’m 38 & I come from cleckheaton . I’m a member of a mans support group called Andys Man Club based around yorkshire & other locations, I would like to let you guys know that its OK to talk , if you need anyone to talk to you can find Andys Man Club on the net , or pop along to one of our meet locations, what ever gets said at Andys Man Club stays in Andys Man Club, dont bottle it up .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good to know. Thank you for posting

Cleckheaton

Welcome .

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

raised £300+ today for our local branch after a former player from our team commited suicide as few years ago this group have been brilliant for others with mental health issues

Cleckheaton

"raised £300+ today for our local branch after a former player from our team commited suicide as few years ago this group have been brilliant for others with mental health issues "
well done that’s amazing . I’ve been attending AMC since October last year & it does help .

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"raised £300+ today for our local branch after a former player from our team commited suicide as few years ago this group have been brilliant for others with mental health issues well done that’s amazing . I’ve been attending AMC since October last year & it does help . "
your welcome mate

I'm going to try and get more people to know about this. I'm going to speak to the club that I go to and see if they can help. Well done for bringing it to our attention

"Hi guys , I’m Michael I’m 38 & I come from cleckheaton . I’m a member of a mans support group called Andys Man Club based around yorkshire & other locations, I would like to let you guys know that its OK to talk , if you need anyone to talk to you can find Andys Man Club on the net , or pop along to one of our meet locations, what ever gets said at Andys Man Club stays in Andys Man Club, dont bottle it up . "
Hi message me privately, I am from Adam and Eves, would like to chat further about this. Thanks

"I'm going to try and get more people to know about this. I'm going to speak to the club that I go to and see if they can help. Well done for bringing it to our attention "
Thanks Mark

Knew I could count on you xxx

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

It’s good to talk

By *annaPlayABCCouple  over a year ago

Bacup

"Hi guys , I’m Michael I’m 38 & I come from cleckheaton . I’m a member of a mans support group called Andys Man Club based around yorkshire & other locations, I would like to let you guys know that its OK to talk , if you need anyone to talk to you can find Andys Man Club on the net , or pop along to one of our meet locations, what ever gets said at Andys Man Club stays in Andys Man Club, dont bottle it up . "

Gotta say I'd never heard of 'Andys Man Club' so after quick Google for more info I am in awe..literally.

What a fantastic thing to do,especially after what the world has been through over the last few years.

I was full time carer to both my parents until they passed away,lastly in 2018.

I've never had no kind of emotional support/help whatsoever but some days find it so difficult to get myself out of bed,but I must as my partner has learning difficulties also,so I'm now her full time care support.

It's certainly something I'm going to look at more closely,hopefully even attending a group close to myself.

Thanks once again for letting people know about this fantastic,much needed cause.

Cleckheaton

Your welcome . I have Aspergers & really struggle to open up & show emotion, i tell people that am fine obviously, alot of the time I mask it . If anyone would like to chat feel free to message me , more than happy to listen .

Cleckheaton

"Hi guys , I’m Michael I’m 38 & I come from cleckheaton . I’m a member of a mans support group called Andys Man Club based around yorkshire & other locations, I would like to let you guys know that its OK to talk , if you need anyone to talk to you can find Andys Man Club on the net , or pop along to one of our meet locations, what ever gets said at Andys Man Club stays in Andys Man Club, dont bottle it up . Hi message me privately, I am from Adam and Eves, would like to chat further about this. Thanks"

Unfortunately I can’t message you privately .

You can message me and I'll pass it on. I'll ask her to invite you as a friend

"You can message me and I'll pass it on. I'll ask her to invite you as a friend "
I've messaged now

Cleckheaton

"You can message me and I'll pass it on. I'll ask her to invite you as a friend I've messaged now"

Messaged received

Cleckheaton

"Hi guys , I’m Michael I’m 38 & I come from cleckheaton . I’m a member of a mans support group called Andys Man Club based around yorkshire & other locations, I would like to let you guys know that its OK to talk , if you need anyone to talk to you can find Andys Man Club on the net , or pop along to one of our meet locations, what ever gets said at Andys Man Club stays in Andys Man Club, dont bottle it up .

Gotta say I'd never heard of 'Andys Man Club' so after quick Google for more info I am in awe..literally.

What a fantastic thing to do,especially after what the world has been through over the last few years.

I was full time carer to both my parents until they passed away,lastly in 2018.

I've never had no kind of emotional support/help whatsoever but some days find it so difficult to get myself out of bed,but I must as my partner has learning difficulties also,so I'm now her full time care support.

It's certainly something I'm going to look at more closely,hopefully even attending a group close to myself.

Thanks once again for letting people know about this fantastic,much needed cause."

Good morning to you , this is the email addrss to contact the club direct

info@andysmanclub.co.uk

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We have one in our town too - we’ll attended from what I can gather.

J x

Cleckheaton

"We have one in our town too - we’ll attended from what I can gather.

J x"

We have new members joining all the time & its going from strength to strength

» Add a new message to this topic