FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Wild few nights in London

Wild few nights in London

By *SYDirtySecret OP   Man  over a year ago

St Helier

Hey all,

I'm in London 21-23 of June for a work thing. Will probably be busy during the days but free evenings and will have a hotel room.

I'm from a pretty small island so I rarely get to really endulge in the lifestyle. So I'm using this trip to London to get as much done as possible!

So what am I looking for?!

A partner in crime or a group to get into trouble with.

Someone who is around the Excel centre in London or can travel there. (I can cover expenses)

You can share my room for as long as you want. Have yourself a little 'holiday at home' haha and stay in the room while I'm out during the day if you want.

I'd love to get to some swinging clubs while I'm over. I know I'm only there for a few days but if you have any suggestions at all or ideas for places and activities then I'm game. Again I will cover expenses for any good ideas haha

If clubs etc are not an option during that time I'm sure we can come up with some equally fun things to do.

Preferably an F or a couple.

Males, if you want to jump in here I'll need you to bring something special to the table haha. Hit me with your most fun ideas.

I expect we would get to know each other, chat and plan a bit before I come over. I'm a super friendly and chilled out sort of guy. Discreet, verified and always safe.

Just looking to have a fun few nights with some chilled people.

Hope to hear from you!

Have a good one.

C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic