FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > We are touring the UK in a motorhome

We are touring the UK in a motorhome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust-James OP   Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

Guys please don't get the wrong idea, we are a normal mature couple with more than our fair share of wrinkles and rolls, it helps the James is a very good photographer that makes me look a little better than I am. We are a friendly 62-year-old couple we've been married over 40 years and had a fair share of experiences. We would love to meet other likeminded people, men and couples would be most welcome.

As you may realise from our previous conversations our new motorhome has been delayed until maybe as late as November/ December, so we have bitten the bullet and bought a temporary motorhome to last us the summer season. We tend to use campsites a lot of the time but also enjoy pub stopovers and wild camping, we are also lovers of naturism and frequently use studland beach it would be great to visit some of the naturist clubs and sides if we could find them around the UK any suggestions welcome.

shout out to farmers and landowners, we are looking for remote park-ups for a motorhome on tour we don't need any facilities that's all just a place to pop the motorhome and meet a few friends.

Buddy tell us about Eureka naturist club

We are travelling from Poole in Dorset on Sunday night then heading towards Brighton Monday Tuesday and Wednesday unfortunately we are fully booked for that. But will keep you posted on next location.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mudge354Man  over a year ago

South Downs

I like the sound of this, I watch with hope full and baited breath

By *unguy43Man  over a year ago

Hailsham

Pity your fully booked for Brighton area would liked to of cum visited you xx

By *ornyhighlander1993Man  over a year ago

Highland

"Guys please don't get the wrong idea, we are a normal mature couple with more than our fair share of wrinkles and rolls, it helps the James is a very good photographer that makes me look a little better than I am. We are a friendly 62-year-old couple we've been married over 40 years and had a fair share of experiences. We would love to meet other likeminded people, men and couples would be most welcome.

As you may realise from our previous conversations our new motorhome has been delayed until maybe as late as November/ December, so we have bitten the bullet and bought a temporary motorhome to last us the summer season. We tend to use campsites a lot of the time but also enjoy pub stopovers and wild camping, we are also lovers of naturism and frequently use studland beach it would be great to visit some of the naturist clubs and sides if we could find them around the UK any suggestions welcome.

shout out to farmers and landowners, we are looking for remote park-ups for a motorhome on tour we don't need any facilities that's all just a place to pop the motorhome and meet a few friends.

We are travelling from Poole in Dorset on Sunday night then heading towards Brighton Monday Tuesday and Wednesday unfortunately we are fully booked for that. But will keep you posted on next location.

"

Let me know if you're planning the scottish highlands or the nc500 at any point, land owner and a very helpful guy who can answer any questions or suggestions for any highland journeys or any advice x

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Where are you off to after brighton.. I dont get back there till next friday?

By *STOOCouple  over a year ago

durham

We're in the North East but would gladly drive to meet you when you're up this way

Helen and Andy xx

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Some great naturist clubs in the north

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

This is such a great idea! If you ever get to Kent, i will put the kettle on!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds a great adventure.

If you’re ever near Reading ….

Guernsey

we will be using loads of pub stopovers over the next 3 weeks tour

Damn, this is one of those times when I wish I was older, then if you came to Oxfordshire I could message you and cross my fingers that I’d be your type.

By *ee2500Man  over a year ago

wapping

You should come down Devon/Cornwall why

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Nice to see you two back in here - let me know when you’re East Devon way

By *ooblover66Man  over a year ago

kendal

Will you be travelling to the Lake District?

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

Hi. There are two naturist clubs (possibly campsites) around StAlbans, Spielplatz and I think it's called Sun Folk or something.

I saw a comment from someone near Cambridge that said he had a lot of land that could be played on. Lots of fields there so maybe has a farm. I'll pvt his id. I don't know him and never chatted so just introduce yourself and ask I guess.

By *eoSep17Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Give me a shout if you're stopping over anywhere in Leeds =] would love to play

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 26/06/22 01:47:41]

Burnley

Dennis' field - Morfa Dyffryn. It's not a naturist site but nude sunbathing allowed behind a windbreaker and is only a 15 minute walk to the official nudist beach. Its a basic field with only porta loos and water taps.

Ashdene naturist camp site - just outside Halifax is a full naturist site with full facilities and a swimming pool.

Freedom for all camping - Nr Doncaster. It's a clothing optional site in a farmers field with basic facilities.

Those are the ones I've been to but there are plenty more in the North if you venture this far up xx

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

Have you reached anywhere near Kent yet? It must be like a sauna in your motorhome.

Burnley

Ashdene is open all week but you need to book the day before. Currently having a chilled day there today. Xx

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

[Removed by poster at 12/07/22 16:18:04]

Doncaster & Bembridge

If you ever venture near to Doncaster in South Yorkshire, there are a few places you could stay at. I'd love to join you if you came up here. If you'd like to know a few places then PM me and I'll let you know.

By *ad boy maverickMan  over a year ago

basildon

Eurekas in Kent is a nice place. Saunas, showers, Jacuzzis , outside swimming pool. Plenty of room must get back there myself

There is also a club called Silver leigh in Kent but I think you'd need to book as it's only got Ltd parking lovely place though . Give me a shout if you get near Basildon - Essex as there is a campanile ( campsite) on the edge of town

Message me if you get to south wales

By *unilinqwist69Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Guys please don't get the wrong idea, we are a normal mature couple with more than our fair share of wrinkles and rolls, it helps the James is a very good photographer that makes me look a little better than I am. We are a friendly 62-year-old couple we've been married over 40 years and had a fair share of experiences. We would love to meet other likeminded people, men and couples would be most welcome.

"

FAIR PLAY 2U BOTH, I've always wanted 2 do a MAX & PADDY.LoLs. hope u both have happy & smooth sailing !!!

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I am touring around on the Isle of sheppey and staying in Leysdown on sea nudist beach car park dead end dirt track road and over up by the sea wall or the bend entry to the dirt track road to the nudist beach , That what I be doing for a week

By *aughtyg69Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Any chance touring Somerset? Lots of nice camp sites near me

Let me know if your in north east sometimex

Guernsey

New 4 week motorehome tour starting 8th August

Doncaster & Bembridge

"New 4 week motorehome tour starting 8th August "

Do you have an itinerary yet or are you going where the fancy takes you?

By *ovetoedgeMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"Hi. There are two naturist clubs (possibly campsites) around StAlbans, Spielplatz and I think it's called Sun Folk or something.

I saw a comment from someone near Cambridge that said he had a lot of land that could be played on. Lots of fields there so maybe has a farm. I'll pvt his id. I don't know him and never chatted so just introduce yourself and ask I guess."

Spielplatz is a nice place, lovely outdoor pool and grounds. Never had or seen any fun there though.

By *ub slut tvMan  over a year ago

preston

Hi.

How's it going?

If you are contemplating heading up to the north west please let me know.

I'm in Preston but can travel in the Moho if needed.

Have fun and be safe.

» Add a new message to this topic