FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Blackpool clubs - Infusions or Club Play?

Blackpool clubs - Infusions or Club Play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nme32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusion is a more relaxed laid back style swingers. Some Newbies and Regulars would say it’s more like a luxury spa due to its open setting and ambient lighting throughout the building. The setting also make its perfect for First Timers and Single Females. The building is of an adequate size that allows you to feel you are closeby to facilities.

The Ground Floor consists of the Wet Area, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Dry Sauna and Chill Out Lounge whilst the First Floor houses the Dungeon, Glory Holes, Play Rooms and Orgy Bed based alongside a Landing Style area with windows that overlook the Swimming Pool.

The hosts are extremely friendly and down to earth and if you advise on arrival that you have not been before will give you a tour of the building.

The club operates a strict No means No Policy for everybody’s safety and will look out for you to ensure your visit is enjoyable.

Any form of play action is at your pace and you are not pressurised to play should you not wish to.

Any questions feel free to post here or message myself.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend? "

Infusions is a dress down more sauna based club. Club play has more a night club feel no need to dress down on entry and has party nights every Frid/Sat night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusion does not operate a dress down Police. On the ground floor you make your decision as to when you would like to dress down whether on arrival or later on when you feel comfortable again there is no requirement to dress down.

We ask people to dress down in the play areas as this makes a comfortable style setting for everyone and makes nobody feel intimidated by being over dressed or under dressed.

Perhaps as a single female for a first visit a more ambient style of atmosphere maybe appropriate for you. This way you can feel comfortable in a spa area rather than a nightclub style setting which maybe to fast paced for you if your just beginning in clubs that you have not been to before.

Either way, it’s your day or night and it’s your choice whatever you decide. Hope you have a enjoyable experience!

As I always say both clubs offer different settings different atmosphere and above all a different experience!

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

There's a group who frequently visits club play from Scotland. They have a few who all travel together and book apartments.

Both clubs are great and even more so after club play on a Saturday night you have infusions on Sunday day to either relax or go again xx

» Add a new message to this topic