FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > bi curious and worshipping

bi curious and worshipping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeANDhusband OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

i recently had an enounter where i had my feet and legs worshipped,it really turned me on to the point i was soaking wet, we are looking for a bi/bi curious lady to experiment this with and the idea of switching,light domination, and for me to experience my bi side,hubby will be present at all times,does anyone no if there are any sites or anything to do with this for meeting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ummyfeetTV/TS  over a year ago

Ealing

I'm cd sissy so probably not what you're looking for, but I would happily suck worship your feet dressed in lingerie and do as you please

walsall

"I'm cd sissy so probably not what you're looking for, but I would happily suck worship your feet dressed in lingerie and do as you please "

thankyou for your reply.x Im looking for a female to help with this so i can try all things bi.x sorry.x

By *ummyfeetTV/TS  over a year ago

Ealing

No worries hunny. Would love to be your Sissy foot slut, any chance you'd be interested? I'd absolutely kill to be in my lingerie and do as you please, to have you tease me with your feet a few pics, lol anything you like I'll do especially outdoor ??

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it would be a little bit difficult to find the right person, it might feel to them that they are there to facilitate your fetishes and fantasies, and to put on a show for your husband, and so they might not really feel like it's about them enough.

As it's hard to find the right bi lady to join a threesome in the first place, this is kind of a niche that you're looking for which would make it more difficult.

All the same I wish you the very best and I hope you find what you're looking for.

walsall

thankyou for your advice.x hubby will only participate when i tell him to.x he will be present but its not to put on a show for him its for me to experience new and exciting things.x thankyou for putting it into erspective though.x

» Add a new message to this topic