FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > dogging leicester/northants area

dogging leicester/northants area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appychappy2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

market harborough

hi does anyone know of good dogging areas somewhere south of leicester, and north of northampton. Heard A43 mentioned but dont know where abouts on that road

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asyloversCouple  over a year ago

leicester

No but I’d be up for a meet, I e never been dogging before but I’d love to try it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi does anyone know of good dogging areas somewhere south of leicester, and north of northampton. Heard A43 mentioned but dont know where abouts on that road"

Have you tried putting it into a well known search engine as comes up straight away for me?

By *ustABaldBeardedVikingMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

Swithland is a good spot!

By *k_guy3468Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"hi does anyone know of good dogging areas somewhere south of leicester, and north of northampton. Heard A43 mentioned but dont know where abouts on that road

Have you tried putting it into a well known search engine as comes up straight away for me? "

That's too easy for some, they literally want times/dates.. even had someone message me asking about cars to look out for!

"hi does anyone know of good dogging areas somewhere south of leicester, and north of northampton. Heard A43 mentioned but dont know where abouts on that road

Have you tried putting it into a well known search engine as comes up straight away for me?

That's too easy for some, they literally want times/dates.. even had someone message me asking about cars to look out for!"

Yep agree totally. Guys need to put some effort in. I’m not going to share my years of knowledge & experience with people that just want info served on a plate for them.

That's too easy for some, they literally want times/dates.. even had someone message me asking about cars to look out for! Yep agree totally. Guys need to put some effort in. I’m not going to share my years of knowledge & experience with people that just want info served on a plate for them. "

Yeah, I agree, although I do travel the country and often drop a note to people who have dogging on their likes to get some local knowledge as to where to go.

If I felt someone was a genuine dogger, I’d help them out. If someone is clearly just wanting the details to get a shag, or even better a couples profile that’s clearly a single male, then I’m not going to divulge info.

» Add a new message to this topic