FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Getting disenfranchised by the N. Ireland scene

Getting disenfranchised by the N. Ireland scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not even a clue what I'm doing wrong.

It's a bit of a rant but really I'm just getting a bit bored by it all.

I don't do dick pics.

I don't do generic and boring 'hey' or 'hi's.

I don't even roll down the gimpy 'how are you?' Line.

I do read profiles.

I try to acknowledge what you say in your profiles with something fun and quirky, all the while including your codewords to prove I've read you profile.

While I'm new to the lifestyle, it has become painfully apparent that all the fun is being ruined by the typical idiots and admin is accelerating it into oblivion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Usually if a single male can't accomm it's because they are usually hiding a wife or gf at home so be honest about why you can't and you have only a friend only pic you need some public ones and not of your knob unless specifically asked for it body shots etc try and be unique and try to give details about what you are looking for and how you would like to add to the experience of those who your asking to join

By *otfun100Man  over a year ago

coleraine

"Usually if a single male can't accomm it's because they are usually hiding a wife or gf at home so be honest about why you can't and you have only a friend only pic you need some public ones and not of your knob unless specifically asked for it body shots etc try and be unique and try to give details about what you are looking for and how you would like to add to the experience of those who your asking to join "
sure I did all that and you blocked me

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Op what did you expect when you joined .....a blank profile gets nowhere on here ...you're on 2 months and if its getting to you honestly you're better off deleting your account for your own mental health

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Many single men here have wildly unrealistic expectations and OP, you may be amongst them.

It takes months/years to get established here. All single men globally struggle. And it takes a huge amount of effort and smart use of the Fab tools. Do you think you have done that?

You've been to swinging clubs?

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

"Usually if a single male can't accomm it's because they are usually hiding a wife or gf at home so be honest about why you can't and you have only a friend only pic you need some public ones and not of your knob unless specifically asked for it body shots etc try and be unique and try to give details about what you are looking for and how you would like to add to the experience of those who your asking to join sure I did all that and you blocked me "

You asked for profile advice which we gave you and as for the reason you can get into trouble with the mods by asking that

By *itnessFitnessMan  over a year ago

South

Creates generic faceless profile - complains why he doesn't get laid

Right ok op

By *iceballMan  over a year ago

Banbridge

I have been here for over 2 years now. I'm in a similar situation as op.

I read the profiles of people I want to message. If there is a codeword I use it in the title, I respond to questions or interesting parts in the bio. I don't use one word or simple 'hi' 'hey' 'how are you' when I message people. It's extremely frustrating. I don't flaunt my knob all over the place, I have one picture of it on my profile. I have face and body pictures available.

I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Its like talking to a brick wall. And the few times I have gotten a meeting arranged. I have gone to the place we agreed and been met with no one, waiting for them to show. Only to find out the account is no longer available.

By *uzzyDuck1927Man  over a year ago

A place with no name

"Not even a clue what I'm doing wrong.

It's a bit of a rant but really I'm just getting a bit bored by it all.

I don't do dick pics.

I don't do generic and boring 'hey' or 'hi's.

I don't even roll down the gimpy 'how are you?' Line.

I do read profiles.

I try to acknowledge what you say in your profiles with something fun and quirky, all the while including your codewords to prove I've read you profile.

While I'm new to the lifestyle, it has become painfully apparent that all the fun is being ruined by the typical idiots and admin is accelerating it into oblivion. "

Don’t you mean disenchanted… I’m sure disenfranchised means something totally different… however the other poster is correct men won’t accom usually because they have a partner… but even so … I would never accom to someone I didn’t know … it would take time to get to know them because I’ve been in a case where I let someone in and they stole a momento a small statue off my windowsill ! So why would I trust anyone else a total stranger in my home ! Once bitten and all that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree totally!!!!

By *ustABaldBeardedVikingMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

Unfortunately this place has become an advertisement platform for people's onlyfans and for a few of the big hitters to get likes...outside of that is not possible for meets to be arranged.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a lot of messers on here which doesn't help single guys in general. We've been given the run around and messed about many times. So generally we only chat to guys that we've picked out ourselves. And also a lot of guys don't know when to take no for an answer.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You shouldn't need anyone to tell you that having a blank profile isn't going to work. Even the guys with decent profiles where they've actually put in an effort still struggle.

By *attooedCplCouple  over a year ago

Just ask

Your profile has the personality of a potato.

» Add a new message to this topic