FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Druridge Beach

Druridge Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewmale2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi,

Thinking of heading up to Northumbria in the summer and wondered if anyone has been to Druridge beach? If so, is the naturist area easy to find? Looks a beautiful beach but a very long one for finding the nudist bit!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onewolf444Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

If you find it let me know. I don't know where abouts it is

By *arryjay43Man  over a year ago

UK

If you have what 3 words .... conducted.forge.snowstorm

That’s the carpark head down to the beach using the path and the nudist beach is on the left .. just be careful it’s not an official nudist beach keep to the dunes

By *h4twithmeMan 50 weeks ago

NE20

Yea I went last summer and had a great day.

Turn off main road opposite Red Row, and drive to the very end if the track to park up… 5 min walk through to beach from there. Nudist part starts the other side of the burn that you cross.

Plenty of discreet areas to sit or lie in dunes, but there were also a few people nude on main beach too when I was there and I had a walk to the shore with one of them for a paddle when there were no ‘non nudists’ passing.

Thoroughly recommend… very liberating experience

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 47 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The easiest way to find it is to turn off the A1068 at the Widdrington Inn and follow the road all the way down to the end where the road turns right to Cresswell. There you turn left and go along to the turning circle at the end. Cut through the dunes onto the beach and turn left. Walk up the beach for a couple of minutes to where there is a big dune with a steep sandy face and just before the next burn is where the naturist area is. We've been there a couple of times this week and had fun on both occasions. You need to bear in mind that some are there for naturism, so don't appreciate naughtiness.

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

There today

By *otryMan 46 weeks ago

On the road

Will be calling in on Friday mid afternoon. Around 1 or 2 pm hopefully it's sunny

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Would love to have fun there!

By *orkshireDrifterMan 42 weeks ago

Bridlington.

"If you have what 3 words .... conducted.forge.snowstorm

That’s the carpark head down to the beach using the path and the nudist beach is on the left .. just be careful it’s not an official nudist beach keep to the dunes "

No such legal category as an 'Official' naturist beach, no matter that the term is freely used. Also you don't have to skulk in the dunes, it is legal to walk around freely.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Definitely on the list this summer xx

By *h4twithmeMan 39 weeks ago

NE20

Anyone heading to Druridge today or tomorrow? Weather looks better

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Might try this week sometime when the weather is nice xx

By *ab1958Man 36 weeks ago

Blyth

Druridge is a great place to get an all over tan and if you are lucky you may find a couple or two who are willing to play. I have been visiting this place for over 20 years and have had some really great times with hedonistic couples. The dunes are also widely used by gay males so dont get upset if you come across a couple of guys openly fucking in small hollows! Just be sensible and keep a low profile, the beach itself is well used by families and there have been instances where families have reported naturists to the Police for openly standing on the top of the dunes with a hardon! During Covid the area was really well used by naturists and it was not unusual to see quite a few naked couples down on the beach but normally anyone going naked on the beach itself would have windbreaks up to be discreet. If you visit you will have plenty of opportunities to play!

By *otryMan 35 weeks ago

On the road

Friday lunch time I'll be visiting after work. Hope someone's there to help with the hard to reach bits

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Anyone up there Friday afternoon just after 15.30?

By *astlancsMan 35 weeks ago

Burnley

We looking to go soon

By *h4twithmeMan 35 weeks ago

NE20

Was planning to go today but looks misty. May drive up 12ish anyway

By *otryMan 35 weeks ago

On the road

I'm in hartlepool atm and it's foggy here. Hopefully it'll clear for dinner time as I'm hoping to go about then too.

By *h4twithmeMan 32 weeks ago

NE20

Wondering if I can get one more trip in this year! The next 2 Fridays look 17-18 degrees and sunny..

» Add a new message to this topic