FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > WLTM A WOMAN WITH AN OLDER, BIG, HAIRY, POSSIBLY -FATISH/CHUBBY/LOOSE- PUSSY

WLTM A WOMAN WITH AN OLDER, BIG, HAIRY, POSSIBLY -FATISH/CHUBBY/LOOSE- PUSSY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punky_steve OP   Man 52 weeks ago

London and Surrounds

Hi,

So, this is a slightly different post - over the many lockdowns we had I became fascinated looking at pictures on the internet of older women who have a larger, hairy pussy... would share some photos on here of what I mean, but, Im not sure how to do so ...Example from xhamster https://thumb-p7.xhcdn.com/a/5is1xhQpAYNo8-FFr-uLBg/000/019/291/307_1000.jpg ?

Generally speaking, Ive noticed that the kind of pictures Ive seen tend to show women who are mid-50s or older - but this is not a barrier.

Also, it doesnt seem to be too related to your body type - Ive seen the fatish/chubby/loose looking pussy on women who are not BBW material - infact, sometimes even a lady who is rather slim seems to have the pussy Im dreaming of!

So, if you are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you and maybe - just maybe- be able to see it up close and personal and hopefuly play with it sometime - and maybe trying to satisfy it too

Im a professional guy, early 40s and Im sure you would be happy with what I have to offer !

Happy to travel to you

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark4amsterdamMan 52 weeks ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Have had some meets with ladies older and larger and some of best meet i have enjoyed and them too

By *rdwynMan 52 weeks ago

Llandudno

I love those meets too

Mature women are the best

By *ichard574Man 52 weeks ago

West of Dfs

"Hi,

So, if you are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you "

Such charm! Such sophistication! How could any woman resist? Lol

By *eedsmale36Man 52 weeks ago

Leeds

"Hi,

So, if you are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you

Such charm! Such sophistication! How could any woman resist? Lol"

They must be forming a queue to hand in there CV’s

By *punky_steve OP   Man 52 weeks ago

London and Surrounds

@Richard574

At least its not coming up with a response to morality with something as idiotic as playing naughts and crosses on dead bodies.....

Also, I dont see you participating by creating your own forum topic - but I do see you mainly criticising others???

@_eedsmale36

I think you need to learn the difference between there, their and they're ... and understand what each means.

@both

Grow up, stop flaming and actually be normal human beings rather than dim witted prats. We are an adult community not a primary school playground.

Do I really have to remind you of something Im sure your mum taught you - If you do not have something nice to say, then say nothing at all....

"Hi,

So, if you are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you

Such charm! Such sophistication! How could any woman resist? Lol

They must be forming a queue to hand in there CV’s "

» Add a new message to this topic