FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Mental health

Mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    52 weeks ago

Hey everyone

Sorry for killing the buzz I love this site for like minded people

Since lockdown I've been struggling with my mental health and relationships between my ex who I have a kid with is none existent through no fault of my own

I'm sat now just feeling like I should walk away from everything I've done and achieved in life and start somewhere new

Any advice

P.s sorry to kill the buzz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 52 weeks ago

Scotland

A lot are still struggling after the forced isolation of lockdown. I'd say dont make any life changing decisions while you're feeling this way. Consider talking it through with someone maybe see if your GP offers access to the Daylight programme.

Best wishes x

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

You should have access to a local Improving Access to Psychological Therapies in your area. All free.

Can self refer or talk to ur GP.

I have started over a lot. Wouldn't recommend. Demons always follow you. Gotta punch em in the face

By *izmoandbooCouple 51 weeks ago

Dublin

You've made a good start by asking the question OP.

The above advice from the other posters is great. No sudden moves, locate some support services and or chat with your GP.

This is temporary, it will pass there are better days ahead.

Mind yourself

By *heekyGeekMan 51 weeks ago

Lancs

"Hey everyone

Sorry for killing the buzz I love this site for like minded people

Since lockdown I've been struggling with my mental health and relationships between my ex who I have a kid with is none existent through no fault of my own

I'm sat now just feeling like I should walk away from everything I've done and achieved in life and start somewhere new

Any advice

P.s sorry to kill the buzz"

I'd advise using a service like Mentell they organise weekly chat groups and you'd be surprised how many other blokes feel like they're in a similar position. You're not alone OP. As others have said don't make any snap decisions at the moment and try seek help from your GP if you're feeling up to it. I had a similar experience at one point and talking to people really helped. You don't have to apologise for feeling unwell.

You are welcome to message and I'm happy to listen if you think it would help.

» Add a new message to this topic