FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and a friend are off to Amsterdam on the ferry from newcastle on the 15th of feb,

where is good to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Me and a friend are off to Amsterdam on the ferry from newcastle on the 15th of feb,

where is good to go? "

The red light district lol

"Me and a friend are off to Amsterdam on the ferry from newcastle on the 15th of feb,

where is good to go?

The red light district lol "

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I have lived in Amsterdam in my younger days. Be careful around the red light there are a LOT of shady people. Especially the street people. NEVER buy any drugs from them. At best you will get ripped off, at worst you will be poisoned. When in the red light area always stay with your mate never walk around alone. On saying that I prefer the red light as a drinking area. IT is safe if you keep your wits about you. There are some good bars in the red light area and some good restaurants.

There are a few good bars in Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein. A lot more expensive to drink in these areas though compared to the red light. A lot of dutch will drink in these areas as well as tourists.

A little tip. Learn to say no thank you in dutch. It is nee, dank je (pronounced nay dank ye). When you get the street people asking you to buy drugs say nee dank je. They will hear your English accent as you say nee dank je but assume you are one of the many brits who live in Amsterdam. They will also the assume you know the score and leave you alone.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I guess it depends what you want out of Amsterdam and whether your going as a couple (MF) or just two guys looking for some fun over there.

The suggestions so far made have been good and during the daytime theres plenty of cafebars to visit plus the cultural side of Amsterdam like Anne Franks House for example or take one of the numerous canal trips which are good too.

Outside of The Red Light area there's plenty of swinger clubs (known as Paren Clubs in Holland)which include Paradice Club, Showboat, Fatama Morgana and Fun 4 Two though not all of those are actually in Amsterdam itself. Some are couples only on a Saturday night, some are mixed, you'll need to check them out if you want to go but they are on a different level to UK clubs.

Hope that helps

Guys thanks very much for the sound advice your giving me here it is greatly appreciated so much.

i've definitely now got a lot more knowledge and hopefully it should be a good time! so once again thanks very much!!!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

look for sameplace use google erotic cafe

By *artypeopleCouple  over a year ago

manchester / ?

cafesameplace.nl

» Add a new message to this topic