FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Bi Monthly, ME1 sauna

Bi Monthly, ME1 sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouman OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Has anyone been to the Bi Monthly event at ME1 in Kent. If so, is it any good, is it mainly guys, or mf couples also ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Following

By *rivatepitMan 16 weeks ago

Battle

It's normally a busy evening. As you might expect there are normally more guys than girls, but it's a great venue good facilities and LOTS of play.

By *ucker68Man 16 weeks ago

East Finchley

Looking forward to this on Saturday - who else is going?!

East Finchley

Anyone?!

East Finchley

So I guess it's just me tonight then lol!

Hope to see a few hot bi cocks tonight to suck!!

By *ucker68Man 15 weeks ago

East Finchley

Well this may be a nice venue for a bi party but sadly it was anything but a bi party on Saturday night!

Instead it was filled with an overwhelming majority of straight men who were like a feral pack of wild dogs on heat following any single woman around like it was the first time they'd ever seen a member of the opposite sex!

As soon as any woman went into one of the cubicals or play areas they'd all stand around in a group by the door salivating like teenage boys in the desperate hope she'd open the door and invite them in.

Out of the approx 100 there on Sat night, I would hazzard a guess that around 4 of them were bisexual - the rest straight including one who told me "I'll smash your fucking head in bruv" after I very discreetly said I'd love to suck his cock!!

It truely was a troupe of utter desperados living in hope of a little pussy and a pathetic sight to witness!

There may have been a few bi couples there but they tended to stick to themselves or chat together in the jacuzzi and who can blame them!

If you're after a Bi Party, I certainly wouldn't bother with this one!!

» Add a new message to this topic