FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Night cycling Wirral and surrounding

Night cycling Wirral and surrounding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hesterplumber OP   Man 7 weeks ago

chester

Hey all does anyone do any night cycling on the Wirral and surrounding areas. I get out a lot and just wondering if anyone else on here does I see a few people on my travels.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hesterplumber OP   Man 7 weeks ago

chester

No cyclists on here

By *elaxchillcuMan 5 weeks ago

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 11:30:40]

By *izandpaulCouple 5 weeks ago

merseyside

"Hey all does anyone do any night cycling on the Wirral and surrounding areas. I get out a lot and just wondering if anyone else on here does I see a few people on my travels. "

We do cycle but not during the night, try to sleep then.

Did the canal path from Ellesmere Port to Chester, give it a whirl.

Stopped in the Bunbury Arms near Cheshire Oaks, great pub

Try the trail from New Brighton to West Kirby, make sure its not too windy or its a killer.

By *hesterplumber OP   Man 5 weeks ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 19:51:13]

By *hesterplumber OP   Man 5 weeks ago

chester

Thank you I’ve don’t the Ellesmere port canal that’s a lovely ride to be fair. The new Brighton to west Kirby is good to just the detour along the Hoylake to west Kirby. Never understand why they haven’t made a walkway/cycle paths along the beach. But thank you for the advice really appreciate I do get out day times just annoying asking people to move along the paths.

By *izandpaulCouple 5 weeks ago

merseyside

"Thank you I’ve don’t the Ellesmere port canal that’s a lovely ride to be fair. The new Brighton to west Kirby is good to just the detour along the Hoylake to west Kirby. Never understand why they haven’t made a walkway/cycle paths along the beach. But thank you for the advice really appreciate I do get out day times just annoying asking people to move along the paths. "

Very true about the Hoylake to West Kirby. We tend to ride on the pavement but got told off last time, also pushed the bikes along the sand to West Kirby or detour via red rocks and push the bikes from there.

Llandudno to Conway is nice and we are going to give the estuary ride to Barmouth, can't remember the starting point.

Love Barmouth or Morfa for the nudist beach.

Blackpool South to Fleetwood also good.

Have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic