FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Piss, pee, urine, tinkle, pipi, no1, pish, widdle, leak, slash....

Piss, pee, urine, tinkle, pipi, no1, pish, widdle, leak, slash....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Sfan OP   Man 5 weeks ago

London/Anywhere

Okay - so, I enjoy watersports - and yes, I do drink/swallow it too (though only from women!)...

Now....I know that there are many women/couples on this site who have on their profile that they are interested in peeing for fun - yet, trying to engage a conversation about this generally seems to either make them run for the hills screaming - or gets a block, or they arent looking for that...(for whatever reason)!

Im literally just trying to find at least 1 lady or a lady from a couple to quench my thirst -- its not quite as if you can go into a bar and ask a girl to piss in a glass for me!...

It also doesnt just have to be about piss - Im extremely open minded (just not in the slightest bit bi unfortunately) ....

So...there we are - anything else you want to know - ask -or it might be on my profile...

Happy to travel ...

Please only reply if you have something positive to say.

Steve

(please forgive the minor infraction of an x-post from a few days ago in the London Forum).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heeseandWineCouple 4 weeks ago

Reading and Southampton

"Okay - so, I enjoy watersports - and yes, I do drink/swallow it too (though only from women!)...

Now....I know that there are many women/couples on this site who have on their profile that they are interested in peeing for fun - yet, trying to engage a conversation about this generally seems to either make them run for the hills screaming - or gets a block, or they arent looking for that...(for whatever reason)!

Im literally just trying to find at least 1 lady or a lady from a couple to quench my thirst -- its not quite as if you can go into a bar and ask a girl to piss in a glass for me!...

It also doesnt just have to be about piss - Im extremely open minded (just not in the slightest bit bi unfortunately) ....

So...there we are - anything else you want to know - ask -or it might be on my profile...

Happy to travel ...

Please only reply if you have something positive to say.

Steve

(please forgive the minor infraction of an x-post from a few days ago in the London Forum)."

We won't run for the hills if you mention peeing for fun

By *andTVTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

"

(please forgive the minor infraction of an x-post from a few days ago in the London Forum).We won't run for the hills if you mention peeing for fun "

By *idnight RamblerMan 4 weeks ago

Pershore

A Jimmy Riddle

By *Sfan OP   Man 3 weeks ago

London/Anywhere

"We won't run for the hills if you mention peeing for fun "

Well, heres the thing Cheese and Wine ... around the time I posted this originally, I also messaged you both with a properly addressed and tailored message to you - which you read on the same day.

When I read your response in this forum about a week later, I messaged you to say thanks for the response to the forum post - which you also read on the same day I sent it.

However, to this day, nearly 2 weeks since the forum post and a week since your reply within the forum, I still have not seen any response to either message to you.

....and unfortunately, this is exactly the kind of thing I mean about running for the hills ...

So, I dont know how to take this non-response ... is it a dis-interest? is it just you have read my messages but 2 weeks isnt long enough to reply - but you eventually will? Is it a string along? .... was it a "piss take" ?

Who knows at this juncture - but - one thing I do know - is that this is the usual kind of thing that tends to happen around these parts....

However, at least its some kind of response..

By *heeseandWineCouple 3 weeks ago

Reading and Southampton

"We won't run for the hills if you mention peeing for fun

Well, heres the thing Cheese and Wine ... around the time I posted this originally, I also messaged you both with a properly addressed and tailored message to you - which you read on the same day.

When I read your response in this forum about a week later, I messaged you to say thanks for the response to the forum post - which you also read on the same day I sent it.

However, to this day, nearly 2 weeks since the forum post and a week since your reply within the forum, I still have not seen any response to either message to you.

....and unfortunately, this is exactly the kind of thing I mean about running for the hills ...

So, I dont know how to take this non-response ... is it a dis-interest? is it just you have read my messages but 2 weeks isnt long enough to reply - but you eventually will? Is it a string along? .... was it a "piss take" ?

Who knows at this juncture - but - one thing I do know - is that this is the usual kind of thing that tends to happen around these parts....

However, at least its some kind of response.."

Sorry Steve, we get many messages from guy's especially regarding watersports and some slip through the net so no offence was intended by us

By *orfolksubMan 3 weeks ago

north Norfolk

I love watersports from men and women buts it’s so hard to find many that will ingage

» Add a new message to this topic