FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > liverpool

liverpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

I'll b in liverpool sunday with the whole to kill, wat is there to do!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beatles museum and the other one a stones throw away,.. found at the liverpool docks

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

More a case of what not to do really as there's so much choice.

First off there's shopping in Liverpool One, plus theres a host of bars and restaurants all over the city centre which will be lively in the aftermath of The National plus Liverpool are playing at home so tehre will be plenty in the city centre watching the game on telly.

There's museums and art gallaries ranging from the Beatles Museum at Albert Dock, Museum of Liverpool Life near Pier Head and art gallaries including The Tate also at Albert Dock and the Walker near Lime Street.

Theres The Beatles coach Tour and the Duckmobile which is fun too. If you contact Radio City, you can go to the top of the tower for a great view over the city, if the weathers good enough to walk there's a lovely walk along the river front and if you wish to travel a little bit there's knowsley safari Park or the beaches at Southport easily accessible by Merseyrail. In addition there's loads to see and do in Wirral from the sea fronts and beaches at New Brighton and West Kirby or even a day trip out to Chester Zoo or the out of town designer shopping village at Cheshire Oaks just off J10 of M53.

Theres 2 Open Golf courses plus plenty of others, The Williamson Tunnels, St Georges Hall and even a swingers club at Townhouse in Wirral.

Must be something out of all that to keep you going and thats just scratching the surface, I even forgot to mention sailing on The Mersey Ferry too.

Hope that helps

Mark

By *arlow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

Thanks guys loads to do so. Beatles museum and then a few drinks I think. Hopegully find abit of fun then.

» Add a new message to this topic