FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging channel 4 last night

Dogging channel 4 last night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In all fairness this has given dogging a bad name I can see a lot of people starting dogging wearing masks please what the hell was this about I have been dogging for about 10 years and never seen anything like that programme if that what people see that's what dogging is about then we won't be seeing any new dogging couple with a grate thanks to channel 4

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imnher65Couple  over a year ago

Morpeth

Totally agree it was nothin like that when we were doggin, think it made the male halves look like they were only thinkin about themselves n the women look down trodden n with problems. Yes my hubby was the one to suggest doggin but i luved the excitement of it n soon over took him in wanting to be out having fun lol

I agree just made the woman look like they had issues and the men treated them like meat

By *inkyandthebrainCouple  over a year ago

Borrowash

We have never been dogging but considering it for tonight, the problem we have is finding a dogging spot close to Beeston ( nottingham ) area, we know about Blidworth but that is quite a walk from us lol. We watched the programme last night and it made it look like all doggers wear funny masks lol, we thought it was very poorly done.

Anyhow if anyone knows of any local dogging areas to us then please let us know .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can i watch this on 4od and what was it called?

By *inkyandthebrainCouple  over a year ago

Borrowash

I think it was called Dogging Tales.

By *orsetcplCouple  over a year ago

Highcliffe

we think it was appalling it has advertised dogging again and will have an influx of males thinking our wives and partners are there for sex no matter what and that they can treat them like crap, we are regular doggers and just couldn't believe the way it was portrayed on ch4,

I don't think we will have an influx of males cos I think most people who prob watched it fell over laughing and hit there heads.

it was a rubbish boring show and it badly made and edited if anything we may get a few deer watchers lol

oh and that poor little bloke with then 2 bigger lasses they would chew him up and spit him out and then he say I don't like it in the woods when a bloke turns up and does a im a celeb get me out of here ffs it must have been made as a joke or a wind up

By *unksAliveCouple  over a year ago

york

it looked like some rejects from the jeremy kyle show had been given 500 quid to make this rubbish, nothing like the real swinging world.

we met the guy who made it at thetford we didn't like the thought of being on tv so buggerd off he is supposed to be an award winning film maker he did another one called gypsy blood a while back.

What a load of shit.... Best part of it was the wildlife, we've tried it a couple of times but found it rubbish and after watching that I don't think we'll ever try it again....

By *orthern Monkey 74Man  over a year ago

Oakham

I loved the truck driver saying that 70% of truckers are also doggers, that is a lot of people that he has possibly gave a bad name too.

Must admit I thought it was not going to be up to much before I watched it. How wrong was I, it was even worse.

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

"I don't think we will have an influx of males cos I think most people who prob watched it fell over laughing and hit there heads.

it was a rubbish boring show and it badly made and edited if anything we may get a few deer watchers lol"

its was shite more wildlife then action ...really poor and ffs where did these people come from !!!! If u. Meet them in the woods you'd run and even in the street lol

Bury

"What a load of shit.... Best part of it was the wildlife, we've tried it a couple of times but found it rubbish and after watching that I don't think we'll ever try it again...."
what a joke it was should of been called return of the retards ..never trust a so called film maker back in the early days of raves a woman from the usa asked me to be interviewed for a drugs program about xtc so I started talking 5 mins later I was nicked for drugs lol

Bury

"What a load of shit.... Best part of it was the wildlife, we've tried it a couple of times but found it rubbish and after watching that I don't think we'll ever try it again...."
what a joke it was should of been called return of the retards ..never trust a so called film maker back in the early days of raves a woman from the usa asked me to be interviewed for a drugs program about xtc so I started talking 5 mins later I was nicked for drugs lol

was centre pages of a certain tabloid ,,named all doggin spots tey was at last nite ,,,,

i thought it wa quite scary wi freakin stoopid masks

it took the guy 6 months to film it lol and he went all over the country 5 or 6 days and nights a week.

and all he got was an hours worth of crap footage another award me thinks the wooden spoon

I watched it also and felt that It was trying to portray doggers as seedy little fuckers who have personal issues with their lives, a total over the top piece of crap television.

the only good bit was john and suzie they are a genuine nice friendly Cpl

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

I had to laugh at the skinny bloke and the two girls. When he started shouting in his little voice saying he wanted to get out of the woods, pissed myself silly but this has actually made me consider dogging myself.

Love the Jeremy Kyle crowd.

dogging masks for sale owl,goat,pigeon,dog,cat and for a good measure lorry driver lol

Had to laugh at the skinny rather slow bloke that said he wanted two women aat the same time.....it looked like he had two women....all rolled into one! !!

lol I felt sorry for the little bloke when he sat between them 2 women...talk about under the thumb lol he is a real cuck in the making he really needs to grow a set

might have been better if David Attenborough had narrated it

By *anutd2006Couple  over a year ago

bolton

[Removed by poster at 06/04/13 17:10:25]

By *anutd2006Couple  over a year ago

bolton

"dogging masks for sale owl,goat,pigeon,dog,cat and for a good measure lorry driver lol "

We go dogging and have never heard music like that when we are out, or worn a mask or seen anyone wearing a mask!

We think your idea of selling them could be a new craze. We willl sell them on the carpark for you.

Although the programe was poorly made hopfully this will revive an intrest in dogging for real doggers who love car fun hopefully some ladies or cpls who have never been dogging might like to try it as a guy whos been dogging on and off for 12yrs iv seen a decline in ladies and cpls going dogging so hope it re.egnites some intrest

"Although the programe was poorly made hopfully this will revive an intrest in dogging for real doggers who love car fun hopefully some ladies or cpls who have never been dogging might like to try it as a guy whos been dogging on and off for 12yrs iv seen a decline in ladies and cpls going dogging so hope it re.egnites some intrest"

Very much doubt it. It will just increase the interest of the police and those who think it is funny to go out causing trouble. Always the case after any kind of publicity, the wrong kind of people end up going out looking for dogging couples, thinking it is guaranteed sex for them, and not realising that a lot of couples go out to put on a show and not necessarily have sex with every male in the car park.

Think it will just mean that more and more of the couples, like us, who used to love dogging, end up finding new ways to have fun, whether that be in clubs or private meets, but it no longer feels safe going to a lot of the 'old' popular dogging spots, and this programme (which was truley diabolical) has not helped in any way.

Just my opinion, for what its worth

So has dogging gone to the dogs or is it going to carry on I think it will be a little bit busier then clm down as when these programmes are shown

By *ardeninedenCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Just watched Dogging Tales which we recorded the other night. What a complete load of crap.

It looked like it was put together from outtakes by the Countryfile Team who got bored one night waiting for a fucking Badger to turn up.

Dogging is fun. Swinging is fun. Fabswingers is fun. Feel sorry for those who are missing out

Totally agree they made a conpleat joke of dogging.

By *ohnnotts25Man  over a year ago

….

"We have never been dogging but considering it for tonight, the problem we have is finding a dogging spot close to Beeston ( nottingham ) area, we know about Blidworth but that is quite a walk from us lol. We watched the programme last night and it made it look like all doggers wear funny masks lol, we thought it was very poorly done.

Anyhow if anyone knows of any local dogging areas to us then please let us know ."

could always pick you up and take you just message me x

It has long been a fantasy of mine to go dogging but if that is the quality of people then no thank you

It wasn't realistic cos how often do u see couples at play at a dogging site..

The places round here are like cock fests..

It didn't portray any reality to me and the reality to me isn't a good one anyway

By *leurCouple  over a year ago

West Hull

"It has long been a fantasy of mine to go dogging but if that is the quality of people then no thank you"

Stay with the fantasy it will be a turn on for a lot longer than the real thing

By *oop cooperMan  over a year ago

Grimsby, Leeds, Manchester, London & York

"It has long been a fantasy of mine to go dogging but if that is the quality of people then no thank you"

Do you know of any dogging locations around our area though that's the problem we face

Part of the fun would be the off road driving experience on the journey there what with the increasing amount of potholes on grimsby's main roads..

And if you would like some accompaniment then i am indeed available to squire you about the varied locations x

"oh and that poor little bloke with then 2 bigger lasses they would chew him up and spit him out and then he say I don't like it in the woods when a bloke turns up and does a im a celeb get me out of here ffs it must have been made as a joke or a wind up"

lol exactly my thoughts when I watched it x

By *kbull4uMan  over a year ago

Christchurch Dorset

With the animal masks and film footage of the nighttime animal activity I thought it was more like a nature programme. Nothing like dogging at all lol x

This sounds awesome, I could do with a laugh.

I'll report back once I've finished watching it

Holy shit

Both me and my other half can't stop laughing, this show is funny as hell. That poor sod with the 2 fat women is just missed up.

Where the hell did they find these people??

If you want a laugh I can't recommend it enough

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

That's Terry we love him !!!!!! Anybody got any toffees !!!!!

As a couple that has thought about dogging but are yet to find a site that seems active, could some one please answer a question for us. Why would you go dogging with 2 women and then throw a wobbler about someone else turning up? Is that not the fundimental idea behind the activity? Poor little man needs to grow a pair.

I recorded this progaram a few weeks ago. Ive been interested in dogging and the whole swinging scene in general for a few years, but being a single male ive found it kinda difficult to get involved. I was hoping for an insightful documentary, but it seems a bit of a vague crappy take on things!!! shame really!!!!

"might have been better if David Attenborough had narrated it

"

haha what a narrator he is mr attenbourogh great funny quote lol

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We watched this a few weeks ago , and my guess it was edited to make doggers look sad and lonely . But i bet loads of couples want to try it but see it as dirty . One clip that did interest me was how the guys just threw there condoms on the floor and thats the down side of dogging ,lazy people.

Hi there am looking for some dogging places is there any decent places in wirral ?

» Add a new message to this topic