By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Masked Ball / Camping 5th July South Wales

By sthwalescpl Find posts by sthwalescpl Couple (MF) 11 hours ago

brecon

MASKED BALL SOCIAL

FRIDAY 5TH JULY 2013 R.S.V.P

7.30pm til late

£20.00 per person

After much hunting I have managed to secure a very discreet location on a private farm in the Upper Neath Valley, there will be a marquee, music and buffet provided. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEVERAGES!. The owner only has one rule THAT WE LEAVE THE PLACE AS WE FIND IT. I would like to be able to organise this event again next year so I know we will all look after it. The owner knows roughly what we do and is very laid back about it but I do not want it shoved in her face lol xx

Although inside the Marquee will be a social event, play is permitted within your own accommodation.

Overnight pitch is available at the cost of £5.00 per person whether it be in a tent or a caravan, there is however NO power hookup YOU CAN ARRIVE AT THE FARM FROM 3PM TO SETUP AND GET COMFY.

DRESS:- Gents: Black suits or tux please

Ladies: Dresses (suitable shoes depending on weather lol)

MASKS MUST BE WORN!!!!!!

Wellies are optional!!! The event will take whether it is raining (hope not) or sunshine (yay!!!) .

NOW THE BORING BIT!!!

A paypal account has been set up for the monies to go into. All monies will be used for the event. Proof of expenditure will be provided on request. Payment is in full and non refundable.paid for within a week of confirming you wish to come. This is to enable us to pay for everything asap.

I would love for everyone to come away happy (especially landowner) so that we can arrange this all again next year. I am hoping you can attend as it would be amazing for us all to get together and enjoy xx P.S. If there is anyone that you would like to attend that is verified and trustworthy please let me know and I will try to invite them. Although this event is organised for approximately 200 people lol xx

Prompt reply would be appreciated xxx

Reply to Fire and Ice &/or sthwalescpl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic