FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Abfab club

Abfab club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, myself and my party are really enjoying the site and meeting new like minded people, just wondered if any1 has had any first hand experiences with the club abfab also known as kestrel in the southeast just off m25?

Really interested in going and would like to know more about it as website is not very detailed

Thanks

D & G

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ischiefmanagedWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk border

Love abfabs - my only complaint would be that it's quite spread out so you don't always get a sense of who is there unlike some of the others, but very friendly and relaxed and a nice place to be.

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I used to go there when I lived down that way. Great club but rather expensive for the single chap. Lots of play areas, private rooms, dungeon area and a disco area. The large chill out room is great for relaxing and playing, the cinema is quite big as well. They have a dark room which is quite good as well. They have a tea hut to help yourself to tea and coffee and there are several fridges to put your own hooch.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's it like for newbies, no pressure and can watch I assume and play if you want or just mingle?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went last Saturday, it is effectively two areas. The house has the fridges, dance floor exhibitionist room and some play rooms and then the 'stables' that are along the covered walkway have a lot of themed rooms and the cinema. There is plenty to see and it is easy to play with your partner only, if that's what you want. We had a good time but it would get expensive if you go often.

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"What's it like for newbies, no pressure and can watch I assume and play if you want or just mingle? "

I found it quite chilled out really. Like anywhere you go there can be men who will be a bit of a pest but, unless things have changed, only Fridays are for single guys. You could just chill out and people watch if you like and do nothing else, no pressure.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

often attend this club as it is local .... enjoy Friday evenings, single males are allowed but numbers are kept under control and at almost half the price of a Saturday think its good value for a couple

plenty of play areas, private and open. Newbies are made to feel very welcome with no pressure to play

"We went last Saturday, it is effectively two areas. The house has the fridges, dance floor exhibitionist room and some play rooms and then the 'stables' that are along the covered walkway have a lot of themed rooms and the cinema. There is plenty to see and it is easy to play with your partner only, if that's what you want. We had a good time but it would get expensive if you go often. "

Best fridge to use is the one in the coffee cabin , it makes getting to drinks easier but don't tell everyone

I go there from time to time and can genuinely say it is one of the more relaxed venues with a great mix of people

Give it a go - let us know how you get on - I am there Wednesday of next week

» Add a new message to this topic