FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Looking for love, a swinging partner and happy to re-locate for the right one...

Looking for love, a swinging partner and happy to re-locate for the right one...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi There

So here it goes...

I'm probably going to get shot down all over the place and abused but I would really like to find the love of my life and I truly believe that this is the place to look for it.

I know this to be true because I know many lovely couples on here who are in happy stable relationships but also those who have met their significant other here too.

I'm a recently divorced and single guy who has been on this site as a single and a couple before (with much pleasure) and would love to find someone who I could have a relationship with and also have lots of fun. Sure, lots of people will say 'look on a dating site' but I really think there are people out there who want to meet someone too.

I like women with confidence. All shapes, sizes and races. I'm into going to see live bands and also just curling up on the sofa with a bottle of wine. I'm also a big reader.

So let me know. I'm in the north east currently but willing to hear from ladies from all areas but especially from places I have already lived in (London, South East and Coasts and Cornwall) that would maybe open to starting a friendship and then hopefully a relationship.

Kids aren't a problem. I've never had them but have been in relationships where others have and I really get on with them.

I'm really fun with a great sense of humour, very openminded, quite spontaneous and caring. I am mindful of others needs and sympathetic to someone's sexuality and most kinks.

So yeah, please don't have a go, I'm a genuine guy looking for a new start and someone who I can have fun with and maybe grow old with.

Message me if you like what you see.

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck with that. I'm sure some pedantic twit will come along like Edward from the League of Gentlemen ( "this is a swinging site for swinging people-We'll have no dating here")

Finding a partner who you know shares your interest in swinging must be very difficult. Where else but a swinging site! Go for it.

Thanks guys xx

» Add a new message to this topic