FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Skiathos Greece

Skiathos Greece

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnlyn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Neath

Hi we are going to Skiathos on the 26th June for a week, anyone else out there then who fancies a drink!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Shame our times dont co incide.We are leaving on the day you are arriving

Neath

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Little Banna Nudist Beach on Skiathos is definetely worth a visit popular with lots of sexy nudes and swinger cpls ! X

By *reekislandCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Hi. We live on the island and would enjoy meeting up while you are here. We also know of a few others that are here at the same time as you so, if you fancy it, we could arrange a bit of a group social one evening. We are in Aghia Paraskevi (aka Platanias) - where are you staying?

Steve & Kim

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Hi Steve and Kim,

Great idea...have sent you a PM.

XXXXxxxxXXXX

Neath

Bump

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

My Mrs and I went to the banana beach it was fantastic, the mrs gave the and couple of guys nearby hard ons. I wish I'd have known it was a swingers beach as well.

She loves it when I talk about that day.

Neath

Only a week to go

Neath

"My Mrs and I went to the banana beach it was fantastic, the mrs gave the and couple of guys nearby hard ons. I wish I'd have known it was a swingers beach as well.

She loves it when I talk about that day. "

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Did you go to the beach

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there

My wife and I go to Skiathos every year, and we are actually here now (June 2015).

We have found the best beaches that you can reach by road for a bit of fun is on the right hand side of the runway. Don't go right to the end of the runway, as that has a tavern and is for normal sun bathing. If you head back down the raod you will see some dirt tracks leading to some cliffs. there are some beaches along that area.

They are not easy to get to, but worth it if you do. They tend to lose the sun late afternoon, so get there early. Once on the beach, head off to the far end to your right and there are always nudists there. But only normally about 5 or 6 couples and the odd single male or female.

My wife and I always like to fuck on that beach, preferably with someone or a few people watching. It's mainly couples, so it seems to be ok.

If anyone is here now or coming out in the next few days, please message me, and I'll try and let you know when we will be down there so you can watch.

» Add a new message to this topic