FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Notts/Derbys

Notts/Derbys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I would love to meet some nice slut or couple for some naughty fun. Inside or outside.

Genuinely easy going friendly guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

I would love to meet some nice slut or couple for some naughty fun. Inside or outside.

Genuinely easy going friendly guy."

as if u going to get any where with tht and i ve never heard of a slut we call them women m8 have fun xxxx

charming :0

"Hi

Genuinely easy going friendly guy."

slut? i think ur on wrong site? this aint hookers r us mate. have some respect for females i am voodoo cursing u now lover boy

didnt sa wot sort of slut he wants

hey maleslut here if u want it hahahaahahaha

No wonder us guys struggle from time to time when we are represented with comments like that

By *lex_NottsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not my choice of word but it does work for some. So get off your soap boxes and allow the guy to use the free site how he wishes. If you don't like it then do not reply to him. Simples

Dave_Notts

and in the forums people are able to post their views as well if U dont like it dont read it!

"Not my choice of word but it does work for some. So get off your soap boxes and allow the guy to use the free site how he wishes. If you don't like it then do not reply to him. Simples

Dave_Notts"

are u for real m8 next time he writes sum thing we will ask him to send u it in brail lol

Nottingham

Exactly what I said pmsl......don't read it

Dave_Notts

"Exactly what I said pmsl......don't read it

Dave_Notts"

u stalking us lol

Nottingham

"Not my choice of word but it does work for some. So get off your soap boxes and allow the guy to use the free site how he wishes. If you don't like it then do not reply to him. Simples

Dave_Nottsare u for real m8 next time he writes sum thing we will ask him to send u it in brail lol

"

Ah the liberal side of swinging I see. If it is not to your taste then it is wrong. Now I know. I'll leave you to run swinging and how it should be pmsl

Dave_Notts

so do u think that its right to call women sluts???

this stops right now

Dave_Nottsare u for real m8 next time he writes sum thing we will ask him to send u it in brail lol

Ah the liberal side of swinging I see. If it is not to your taste then it is wrong. Now I know. I'll leave you to run swinging and how it should be pmsl

Dave_Notts"

why dont u get off your high horse? people who have wrote on this thread have disliked his use of word describing woman, and have stated this. which everyone has every right to comment on something they dont agree on, it does not mean WE/HE is right but everyone is allowed their own views he has stated his we ours. its simple

Nottingham

Dave_Notts

why dont u get off your high horse? people who have wrote on this thread have disliked his use of word describing woman, and have stated this. which everyone has every right to comment on something they dont agree on, it does not mean WE/HE is right but everyone is allowed their own views he has stated his we ours. its simple"

Try reading what you have written. I am allowed to be on my high horse for the same reason you have stated yours. That is the whole point of what I said.......who are others to judge? Especially where a few people have voiced there opinion of what he calls a woman yet within this number of people, one of the group who is shouting him down refers to his lady as a "bitch". That I find strange.

As I said at the beginning....it is not my choice of word but it is up to him if he wishes to use it.

If people keep correcting people to allow them to look better or not who they really are then it makes it harder for me to out the people we would not like to play with. So I like him to use these words........so his outlook comes across loud and clear.....then we can avoid him

Dave_Notts

u manslut

Nottingham

"so do u think that its right to call women sluts???"

pmsl it is his right to post is what I am saying not his use of words

Dave_Notts

btw way jim my post was not aimed at you

"so do u think that its right to call women sluts???

Dave_Notts"

yes its his right to post any thing he wants in here but sum people find it offence when females r called sluts and its our right to say that we dont like it shame other people dont have respect for members off the female gender

Nottingham

Dave_Nottsyes its his right to post any thing he wants in here but sum people find it offence when females r called sluts and its our right to say that we dont like it shame other people dont have respect for members off the female gender "

Some would find calling a woman a bitch offensive as well. Perhaps you should change your profile then be outraged again pmsl

Dave_Notts

Dave_Nottsyes its his right to post any thing he wants in here but sum people find it offence when females r called sluts and its our right to say that we dont like it shame other people dont have respect for members off the female gender

Some would find calling a woman a bitch offensive as well. Perhaps you should change your profile then be outraged again pmsl

Dave_Notts"

hahaha wht its a joke in the profile and i can call gayna anything i want cause she is mine but he was calling all women sluts lol

Nottingham

Dave_Nottsyes its his right to post any thing he wants in here but sum people find it offence when females r called sluts and its our right to say that we dont like it shame other people dont have respect for members off the female gender

Dave_Nottshahaha wht its a joke in the profile and i can call gayna anything i want cause she is mine but he was calling all women sluts lol"

He said he was looking for "a nice slut". I did not read that he is calling all women sluts. Perhaps you should re-visit the OP.

You have the right to call your partner anything.....just the same as he has to call his potential playing partners. And like your lady, if they felt offence to it then they wouldn't contact him. Simples

Dave_Notts

are u bi by any chance?? cause it looks like u like him ffs im going do end it now and let u all get on with it.

Nottingham

"are u bi by any chance?? cause it looks like u like him ffs im going do end it now and let u all get on with it."

I refer you to my post half way up the page. The bit that says we like people who post like him, as it allows us to avoid them when arranging a meet.

Is there anything wrong in being Bi or Gay? If not, then what was the comment for?

Dave_Notts

i lookin for a manslut

Nottingham

"i lookin for a manslut"

pmsl I have never heard of a manslut but I did hear someone call someone a manwhore. Is this the same lol

Dave_Notts

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just to set the record straight I did not call all women sluts. And will agree that to consider that as the correct view isn't what I like.

But what I did ask for was to meet someone who saw herself as being a slut, ever if only for the role play.

Such a person reading that would have seen it. You didn't cos you don't consider yourself a slut. Good for you.

By *wingy_and_dingyCouple  over a year ago

ashton-under-lyne

excellant choice of wording in contrast nice / slut ...........dont recon the charm school worked out for you !!!

» Add a new message to this topic