FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > North East

North East

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ick901 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Been in north east area all this week on business, staying in hotel.

I must have messaged most couples and single Fems in NE, some have replied but most haven't ???

I'm clean decent looking and have done this before?? You guys in the NE are hard to crack.

Can is just also add that I have been sending messages and added meet over a week ago

Come guys who can restore my faith in the North East swingers before my week comes to an end???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

The North East is a vast area. A wasteland of fields and Moor s! I personally don't travel more than about 45 mins as by the time I get home from work shower drive there etc is late for work tomorrow!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been in north east area all this week on business, staying in hotel.

I must have messaged most couples and single Fems in NE, some have replied but most haven't ???

I'm clean decent looking and have done this before?? You guys in the NE are hard to crack.

Can is just also add that I have been sending messages and added meet over a week ago

Come guys who can restore my faith in the North East swingers before my week comes to an end???"

Now that depends what you class as the north east

By *r creedyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

most are like that its so clickie up here mate your better going to a swinging club most only meet the same ones all the time

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"most are like that its so clickie up here mate your better going to a swinging club most only meet the same ones all the time "
this must have been a survey we missed , as not sure how can speak for most , never seen a click , have seen ppl who have known each other for a long time meet ect and even clubs wont guarantee , place a dd in lets meet up saying what area and what you would like from a meet

» Add a new message to this topic