FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > London Vanilla Clubs for the oldies ??

London Vanilla Clubs for the oldies ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right Londoners .... help ..... usually we go to Dover Street Wine Bar for our girlie christmas do !!! want to try somewhere different this year .... where is a good friday night out for old girls?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Well I know not many londoners post on here !!!! But there must be some lurkers out there that have some ideas !!!! PM me if you don't want to post on here... Filters all off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The wam bam club is good , it's usually at the cafe de Paris but they are moving to the Bloomsbury ballroom soon, if they haven't already. Check their website.

The Beduin bar in Smithfield can be good. Sometimes it can be overrun with city types though. Smiths of Smithfield is also good though. So if you don't enjoy one you are only a short walk from the other.

"The wam bam club is good , it's usually at the cafe de Paris but they are moving to the Bloomsbury ballroom soon, if they haven't already. Check their website.

The Beduin bar in Smithfield can be good. Sometimes it can be overrun with city types though. Smiths of Smithfield is also good though. So if you don't enjoy one you are only a short walk from the other.

"

Thanks will have a little google x

How old is oldies lol?

Also the loop bar is always busy. It's just off Bond street.

"How old is oldies lol?"

Well I'm 47 and I just don't want to go to a club full of kids !! But I'm not looking for an OAP social club either !!!! Lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"The wam bam club is good , it's usually at the cafe de Paris but they are moving to the Bloomsbury ballroom soon, if they haven't already. Check their website.

"

I had the best brunch EVER at smiths a few years ago!! Pancakes bacon and maple syrup with a Bloody Mary!! Mmmmmm xxx

Just looked at The wam bam club. Not right for this night out ... But it looks great .... It is on my todo list for sure thanks x

"

Just looked at The wam bam club. Not right for this night out ... But it looks great .... It is on my todo list for sure thanks x

"

We've had a couple of good nights out there. It's great fun.

I had the best brunch EVER at smiths a few years ago!! Pancakes bacon and maple syrup with a Bloody Mary!! Mmmmmm xxx "

It is very good in there. It gets very busy in there at the weekends.

I've just noticed this has been moved to the swingers club section.

Why ?????????

"I've just noticed this has been moved to the swingers club section.

Why ?????????"

That's what i was thinking, since the topic has nothing to do with swinging or swingers clubs!

Over eager mods by the looks of it..

So are men invited,just wondering. Mature male here.

» Add a new message to this topic