FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > PROFILES

PROFILES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lkmarc OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hello all just a quick question .. why is it that many women don't fill out a profile fully . many are asking men to sent them photos but they not got any on profile or in private..

plus the ones who cant even make the effort to say no thanks... most of all the profiles where they say they will respond to all .. but never..

if women are serious why not make the effort..

not moaning just speaking out..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all just a quick question .. why is it that many women don't fill out a profile fully . many are asking men to sent them photos but they not got any on profile or in private..

plus the ones who cant even make the effort to say no thanks... most of all the profiles where they say they will respond to all .. but never..

if women are serious why not make the effort..

not moaning just speaking out.. "

Good for you. So many whinge about poor male profiles, lack of pics etc..

but seem to think that their pictureless,badly written profies are better in some way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well myself I'm little mysterious however after mailing photos n meeting ppl I've never had any probs after first pic sent x Normally I'd say maybe ppl are married so it's not convenient for them to publish there own pix x we all know woman are mysterious they like to see the goods of what they may e interested in however it's not always about what you have that they are after on outside x So if you are able to hold down a conversation long enough for them to ask fir pix then you must have something yeah good luck with what your seeking tgc kita mwah xxx

By *lkmarc OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

thanks for the comment.. but ppl can hide there faces .. and show there bodies...

its not or me to judge women if they are my mysterious, ...

i am some what not sure about holding down a conversation as its takes two to have one in the first place..

lol

but thanks you once again for responding martin and i like to wish you all the best in your search...

M

» Add a new message to this topic