FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Single males on the site, advice....

Single males on the site, advice....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DSR OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

Have any of you ever met anyone from here? Don't get me wrong I know sex sites work :D I just haven't been to a swingers site before and as a single male I think... As if it would work, we are the who cares group as far as I know about swingers/clubs.

So anyone? Single males... Or girls/couples... Have you ever met a single male? In the uk?

Just curious

Thanks

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

loads and then a few more

There are some very very sucessful singles males on this site too...thier secret...well ya better ask them HTH xx

leicester

"loads and then a few more

There are some very very sucessful singles males on this site too...thier secret...well ya better ask them HTH xx"

Pmsl... I was trying to ask them :P lol

Naaa seriously, no one can help someone do well on a site like this; You either have a personality that fits or you spend years learning to have one. But you have answered my qustion (The bit i really wanted to know atleast) If a swingers site is actually single male friendly, I've just been reading allot of negative stuff on here so I got curious.

Thank you for the reply :D see you around xx

Peace xx

who are you calling round? lmao xxx

leicester

"who are you calling round? lmao xxx"

Pmsl... I was looking at your picture & those fun bags got stuck in my head as i was writing; round bounce bounce & round again bounce bounce 2 3 4, round round round wow wow :P pmsl xxx

What was we talking about agin :P lol xxx

thanks again xxx

Latersss xxx

i forgot too lol

By *imbojim150Man  over a year ago

lincolnshire

In my case,as a single male,I have been lucky enough to have met quite a few couples & single females through fab.Several ive been meeting on a regular basis for over a year and have become good friends with so it does work.

By *areassetsukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

well personally, several cpls and fems have met me just from this site alone, even some of those, that have no sgl maleson their profiles lol

its just a matter of clicking with the right ppl, no matter what is in a profile, so have fun

By *areassetsukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

maybe 2 weeks on the site is a bit early to expect to be getting your brains shagged out so early, after all, if you went to a club, would you be pulling that early as well lol

IT WORKS AND IT WORKS WELL SOME RELAY NICE PEOPLE ON HEAR GOT TO NO THEM FIRST : )

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Just to add my tuppence-worth, I too have met some fantastic people through this site, and I'm sure there are lots more I'd like to meet given the chance...

Like most things in life, you get out what you put in. My advice is simple and applies outside of swinging too: be nice to people.

Treat others on here as you would like to be treated, be polite, be patient, and perhaps most important, be accepting of the fact that some people you really fancy just aren't going to be interested in you - and move on.

Don't beat yourself up about someone who chooses not to reply to your eloquently worded message, chalk it up to experience, ask yourself what you might have said to mess it up, and have another go another time. There are some really fabulous people on this site, and sooner or later one or other of them will 'click' with you. Enjoy!

Firstly I feel your wrong in saying that single guys point of view who cares btw x Now not to sound bad here although everything on net or life is really if you want something you really have to advertise yourself above all be yourself though x As another stated it takes time n not everone will get back to you x everyone seeks something maybe it's not what you may have to offer for them however may be fir another though x So many ppl upon sites such as these are not real they just like the chase and the come back n don't have any intension of following through x The rest of us are here as it's what we feel n do x Then there's ppl that won't touch you as your not genuinised I agree there as there is heaps of time wasters I suppose it's getting known n accepted in the community as for who you are x Theres also heaps of couples bi curious n uncertain as there is singles so there held back however if someone likes who you really are and your genuine things follow through x though as myself have had near few that have not turned up it is annoying though again I think it's judge of character that you recieve what you seek x myself I've met a few lovely ppl here I'd like to keep seeing them as they do I x have perserverence n patience it's like normal life I can go to a store as anyone recieve same thing only difference is if your honest n open you get what you both seek x mwah tgc always best wishes x ps nothing worse than someone that's to inpatient x or sounding too desporste x loves n hugs kita mwah x wish yol well x play safe

leicester

:d thank you guys... All of your words have been absorbed, I am looking forwards to seeing how things go... I have started to make polite flirty conversations at last & maybe they will become more than virtual friendships, but only time will tell I guess.

I thank you again... & I hope that any more new commers to the site will read this page and consider putting in the time and effort you guys have obviosly done.

take care

Darren

By *lkmarcMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hello, i am a single male, I have met 2 couples so far but will say there are many people on the site who have NO intention of meeting and are very happy to string genuine people along with there silly childish mind games..

the site does work but its hit & miss, I avoid profiles with very little information as to me they not made any effort.

I hope you find what your seeking.

all the best..

ive been on other swinging sites and as a single male you need to be polite, considerate and very patient

stick around, join in, be friendly and it does work

the key is patience

I have met a few girls yes

done a social and maybe do another

but its hard going

not met any couples as yet dunno if I want to

» Add a new message to this topic