FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Polygamous relationship.....

Polygamous relationship.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been swinging on and off 9 years but last 9 months as a single woman and now I find I'm wanting done form of a relationship without the exclusivity as such. I always used to joke with my exs that I would be at my happiest with a husband, boyfriend and a girlfriend.

I'm not wanting to add countless numbers to my meets anymore but I want more fulfilment and still the freedom so I think I should give it a try. But I haven't a clue on how to find genuine like minded people. If any of you are in that lifestyle please message me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I've always wondered about this. A husband and two boyfriends would be just perfect, not that I'm greedy I just can't ever seeing myself being happy with one cock forever, yet I kinda do miss a relationship, and don't want to always swing.

Be great if they all got on too. Yeah I think I'm dreaming now!

By *olcpl77Couple  over a year ago

halstead

Your most likelly get loads of responses although for us we would like to meet a long term female to enjoy life with and to share our love and devotion with and although for us chances are slim of this happening anyway good luck with your search

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've always wondered about this. A husband and two boyfriends would be just perfect, not that I'm greedy I just can't ever seeing myself being happy with one cock forever, yet I kinda do miss a relationship, and don't want to always swing.

Be great if they all got on too. Yeah I think I'm dreaming now!"

I know right lol

By *issnLickCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

A good book on the subject is "the Ethical Slut" - no idea where my copy is now but it covered how to deal with jealousy and partners' jealousy as well as practical advice.

There's also http://www.polyamory.org.uk/

Was also nice to see some swinging friends from our Fever days in the Guardian making it work

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/apr/06/couples-in-open-relationships

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As time passes by, I'm beginning to think more and more that I should be looking for something like this.

I honestly don't think that I want the limits of a one-on-one relationship again - I've had my share of deep love, and I'm not looking for that again.

But it would be so nice to be the "on-the-side" woman in a relationship with either one person (probably another women) or a secure couple.

All the mental stimulation, good sex, and shared company, but then back home to my own bed and my own space..

It really does get more tempting...!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It definately can and does work, sometimes very long time, sometimes short to medium term, although that can apply to most relationships.

Honesty and communication are the key... Again the same as to most relationships.

Good luck and I hope it finds you and works out. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic