FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Chams Darlaston

Chams Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

We're coming over from Ireland in April & heading to Chams in Darlaston. Looking some advice on hotels near by and any other relevant info would be appreciated either here or pm us.

Thanks in advance

S&S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They have quite nice rooms within the club

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What date...I've organised a trip from Wales at the moment there is 25 of us!!!! We are goin on the 11th april

"What date...I've organised a trip from Wales at the moment there is 25 of us!!!! We are goin on the 11th april"

Nothing booked yet but it's looking like 26th & 27th so we won't get seeing you

By *IANnG1Couple  over a year ago

local

"What date...I've organised a trip from Wales at the moment there is 25 of us!!!! We are goin on the 11th april

Nothing booked yet but it's looking like 26th & 27th so we won't get seeing you "

there is 2 premier inn near

1. Bentley green about £4 in a taxi

2. Walsall town centre not sure on price of taxi went in car last time there's also a park inn by radission near Walsall footy ground that's a nice one about £ 7 in a taxi hope this helps and you'll have a fab time make sure to take ID for both of you

"What date...I've organised a trip from Wales at the moment there is 25 of us!!!! We are goin on the 11th april

Nothing booked yet but it's looking like 26th & 27th so we won't get seeing you there is 2 premier inn near

1. Bentley green about £4 in a taxi

2. Walsall town centre not sure on price of taxi went in car last time there's also a park inn by radission near Walsall footy ground that's a nice one about £ 7 in a taxi hope this helps and you'll have a fab time make sure to take ID for both of you "

Hey... Thanks for that.. Much appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic