FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Unprotected Oral

Unprotected Oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a friend who lives in the States and he was shocked to hear that unprotected oral sex is the norm in the UK!

I am very safe when it comes to penetrative sex but I have never once thought about using a condom when getting a blowjob!!!

What are people's thoughts on this?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd rather go celibate than start doing oral sight protection... The risks are there but much lower risk.. yes you can still catch things.

Ass to mouth always gets you reaching for the mouthwash I bet

Oral risk of infection is increased if you have problems with your gums etc but still the risk is incredibly low

Swallowing cum again is of low risk as it has been shown that stomach acids are very efficient in destroying all infections (if any arepresent)

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Never would have safe oral, just be like liking cling fil to use dental dams and gloves to finger a lady :/ , rather take the small risk.

If its intercourse then thats different, safe a must

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have a friend who lives in the States and he was shocked to hear that unprotected oral sex is the norm in the UK!

I am very safe when it comes to penetrative sex but I have never once thought about using a condom when getting a blowjob!!!

What are people's thoughts on this?????"

"I have a friend who lives in the States and he was shocked to hear that unprotected oral sex is the norm in the UK!

What are people's thoughts on this?????"

Omg i hadn't ever thought of making a guy where a condom for a BJ and it would take the fun out of it totally!

I understood the same as everyone else - that there was a very slight risk but only really if you had cuts inside your mouth.

I couldn't imagine putting a solid piece of rubber in my mouth lol. Where's the fun?? Hehe

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Oral risk of infection is increased if you have problems with your gums etc but still the risk is incredibly low

Swallowing cum again is of low risk as it has been shown that stomach acids are very efficient in destroying all infections (if any arepresent)"

If stomach acid is 100% infection preventing then I wonder by what means I got food poisoning, I don't usually take anything in via the bum....

Reality is we all play Russian roulette with a hundred chamber revolver.. Probability would suggest you may get away with a few clicks but pull the trigger too often and eventually luck runs out. What would be very interesting to know is what proportion of swingers on here have caught something... What are the real world statistics? Anyone care to admit catching something?

I could never safe suck a dick. I want to taste my man, and swallow every drop of my yummy reward! Teehee..

» Add a new message to this topic