FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Derby socials?

Derby socials?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andJ2227 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Hi couple from Derby here. Does anyone know of any socials or parties in Derby in the near future? Would love to hear from anyone who has any info. Our profile name is LandJ2227 if you could let us know that wold be great Thankyou L&J xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you looked in the EVENTS section???

Swadlincote

Yes we have thnx, i found one thats notts/derby but we have a wedding to attend on that day so are unable to make it. I was only asking for info as its hard to believe that would be the only one. I do have a brain and looked there 1st, no one forced you to reply.

By *enson11Couple  over a year ago

mansfield

hi there you pair,

there is a derby social,normally held once a month, which is advertised in the events listing. around about 100 fols go normally and is always a good night to meet up with other genuine swingers . also there is the attic where a few of us all meet up occassionally too which is in derby. then there is a social held in notts too so lots to go at really, just keep your ears and eyes open and youll make one or two soon

Swadlincote

Ok thankyou :0) x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is also the Notts/Derby socials held every 3 months, the next one is the 30 May it is listed in the events.

» Add a new message to this topic