FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Seeking male bareback partner(s)

Seeking male bareback partner(s)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently I have had some interest from women and couples on here for bareback fun, but most seem to want gangbangs or 2+ guys taking turns fucking them bareback. So I'm looking to hear from any fellow bareback enthusiasts from around the Northwest who would be interested in partnering up (with a new MM profile on here) for regular bareback fun with single females and couples. Please get in touch by contacting me privately.

Also, any single females of couples who are into bareback fun with single of group of guys please get in touch as well x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recently I have had some interest from women and couples on here for bareback fun, but most seem to want gangbangs or 2+ guys taking turns fucking them bareback. So I'm looking to hear from any fellow bareback enthusiasts from around the Northwest who would be interested in partnering up (with a new MM profile on here) for regular bareback fun with single females and couples. Please get in touch by contacting me privately.

Also, any single females of couples who are into bareback fun with single of group of guys please get in touch as well x"

ha ha ha, your last in your last post you tried to argue that you were only after a long term clean fb to bareback, now you are back asking for what everyone commented about, green arrow will make you look a hypocrite, the forums can be funny

[Removed by poster at 30/11/14 09:43:50]

"Recently I have had some interest from women and couples on here for bareback fun, but most seem to want gangbangs or 2+ guys taking turns fucking them bareback. So I'm looking to hear from any fellow bareback enthusiasts from around the Northwest who would be interested in partnering up (with a new MM profile on here) for regular bareback fun with single females and couples. Please get in touch by contacting me privately.

Also, any single females of couples who are into bareback fun with single of group of guys please get in touch as well x

ha ha ha, your last in your last post you tried to argue that you were only after a long term clean fb to bareback, now you are back asking for what everyone commented about, green arrow will make you look a hypocrite, the forums can be funny "

Seriously, have you got nothing better to do than to stalk me and criticise my posts?! I am making a request, if you don't like it, ignore it!

[Removed by poster at 30/11/14 09:52:44]

ha ha ha, your last in your last post you tried to argue that you were only after a long term clean fb to bareback, now you are back asking for what everyone commented about, green arrow will make you look a hypocrite, the forums can be funny

Seriously, have you got nothing better to do than to stalk me and criticise my posts?! I am making a request, if you don't like it, ignore it!"

just posting on a public forum mate only being honest

Seriously, have you got nothing better to do than to stalk me and criticise my posts?! I am making a request, if you don't like it, ignore it!

just posting on a public forum mate only being honest "

» Add a new message to this topic