FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Successful

Successful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering, for a bloke, what does it take to be successful in meeting up with a variety of different people on here? What do you couples and single women look for? I know everyone is different, but there must be some mutual traits that people go for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering, for a bloke, what does it take to be successful in meeting up with a variety of different people on here? What do you couples and single women look for? I know everyone is different, but there must be some mutual traits that people go for?"

Thats funny, you are asking now how to meet up with a variety of different people but you argued last week that you were after just a long term bareback partner?? Have you changed your mind after all your other posts on your green arrow??

"Just wondering, for a bloke, what does it take to be successful in meeting up with a variety of different people on here? What do you couples and single women look for? I know everyone is different, but there must be some mutual traits that people go for?

Thats funny, you are asking now how to meet up with a variety of different people but you argued last week that you were after just a long term bareback partner?? Have you changed your mind after all your other posts on your green arrow?? "

Yes I have, I've changed my mind

"Just wondering, for a bloke, what does it take to be successful in meeting up with a variety of different people on here? What do you couples and single women look for? I know everyone is different, but there must be some mutual traits that people go for?

Thats funny, you are asking now how to meet up with a variety of different people but you argued last week that you were after just a long term bareback partner?? Have you changed your mind after all your other posts on your green arrow??

Yes I have, I've changed my mind "

Yes I have, I've changed my mind

"

Please disregard any previous posts I have put up in regards to bareback fun. I have come around to realise the dangers of it. I do not wish to harm myself or others in the process of having fun.

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

So what's wrong with playing bareback with a long term partner if you play safe with everyone and you get checked on a regular basis... As long as everyone is honest with each other I really can't see the problem!!

"So what's wrong with playing bareback with a long term partner if you play safe with everyone and you get checked on a regular basis... As long as everyone is honest with each other I really can't see the problem!!"

The majority on here are not happy with that kind of agreement

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

"So what's wrong with playing bareback with a long term partner if you play safe with everyone and you get checked on a regular basis... As long as everyone is honest with each other I really can't see the problem!!

The majority on here are not happy with that kind of agreement"

Its the case of each to their own a lot of the time on here but don't back down just coz others don't agree with what you are looking for...stick to what you want dude and i hope you find it.

"So what's wrong with playing bareback with a long term partner if you play safe with everyone and you get checked on a regular basis... As long as everyone is honest with each other I really can't see the problem!!

The majority on here are not happy with that kind of agreement

Its the case of each to their own a lot of the time on here but don't back down just coz others don't agree with what you are looking for...stick to what you want dude and i hope you find it.

"

Cheers mate

Just got to be attractive to them, that's all it takes.

Most go off looks, some go off personality, plenty go off both.

Unfortunately for guys on here there are a hell of a lot of gorgeous guys on here to choose from as well, so even being good looking won't guarantee you get a meet- but is likely to help.

"Just got to be attractive to them, that's all it takes.

Unfortunately for guys on here there are a hell of a lot of gorgeous guys on here to choose from as well, so even being good looking won't guarantee you get a meet- but is likely to help."

So I should count my lucky stars that I've met a few couples then?! Haha x

"Just got to be attractive to them, that's all it takes.

Unfortunately for guys on here there are a hell of a lot of gorgeous guys on here to choose from as well, so even being good looking won't guarantee you get a meet- but is likely to help.

So I should count my lucky stars that I've met a few couples then?! Haha x"

I suppose so, yeah.

» Add a new message to this topic