FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Moving to Reading

Moving to Reading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tomorrow. Anyone here local who knows of any decent ale pubs, good takeaways etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to go most weekends when I was a teen. Bet it's all changed now. There's a good pie shop by the Magistrates court.

Ello you. I do like pie! Not sure where that is, but will check it out.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Sweeney and Todd restaurant in Reading Berkshire is famous for our award winning pies and one of the best places to eat out in Reading.

Established over 30 years Sweeney and Todd is a Reading institution. If you have not yet tried the Sweeney and Todd famous award winning pies you have not lived. Ask our customers!

Sweeney & Todd Restaurant

Sweeney & Todd restaurant is in Castle Street, Reading, Berkshire. The restaurant can seat up to 100 people in either open space restaurant or comfortable and cosy cubicles and alcoves. ... mass's of bars around the Oracle . Loads of takeaways and pubs . Wont take you long to find a local

"Sweeney and Todd restaurant in Reading Berkshire is famous for our award winning pies and one of the best places to eat out in Reading.

Established over 30 years Sweeney and Todd is a Reading institution. If you have not yet tried the Sweeney and Todd famous award winning pies you have not lived. Ask our customers!

Sweeney & Todd Restaurant

Sweeney & Todd restaurant is in Castle Street, Reading, Berkshire. The restaurant can seat up to 100 people in either open space restaurant or comfortable and cosy cubicles and alcoves. ... mass's of bars around the Oracle . Loads of takeaways and pubs . Wont take you long to find a local "

Is this your restaurant?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Oh yes.. im mrs sweeney.. wasnt me mentioned it just went on google for you.

"Oh yes.. im mrs sweeney.. wasnt me mentioned it just went on google for you."

Appreciate that, will have a gander

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Try The Hobgoblin for real ales... Not the smartest place (unless its been done up in the last year) but has a good range of local ales on tap. Warning mobile phones are heavily frowned upon!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/01/15 16:04:36]

» Add a new message to this topic