FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Pregnant sex

Pregnant sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anybody else turned on by the idea of having sex with pregnant women or to put it another way would anyone make or female be bothered or frown upon a pregnant female taking part in swinging during pregnancy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mohawkMan  over a year ago

Exmouth

pregnant women are very very hot...even women who i wouldnt normally be attracted to are hot when pregnant. would love to meet one out swinging

See this is my point a lot of men are attracted to a pregnant woman but there's stigma around the swinging side whilst pregnant me and my partner swing a lot we are newlovers we would be happy to do that and partake in it but a lot of people are not as open in there kinks so I'm glad your into it and we hope to meet u at THI sometime

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Myself and Sam would definitely not swing when she is pregnant.

See this is exactly why i brought up this subject as so many couples have so many views, we personally have decided that if the Mrs became pregnant we would continue swinging but we can understand how some couples would frown on it and how some would find it attractive.

For the sake of discussion on the subject can you go into details on your reasoning for your decision ??

Personally i wouldn't take the risk of STD/STI, no matter how small it is i would not expose my unborn child to any risk and for this reason i would not meet anyone i didn't know for sex, and wouldn't sleep with anyone i know was also sleeping with other people and exposing themselves to risk. This is the main reason would not sleep around while pregnant or have a partner who was.

I don't think it'd my right to judge anyone else for what they think is right. And like i said the risk is minimal, if anyone else wants to risk that then it's up to them. I just verge on the side of over cautious when it comes to unborn children. Just how i am.

It really each to their own. Even though we haven't Ben anything with other ppl since we fell pregnant. We still chat with people and flirt though.

But I must say I do love the way my girl is growing while pregnant, as I have same other girls I've known :D

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"See this is exactly why i brought up this subject as so many couples have so many views, we personally have decided that if the Mrs became pregnant we would continue swinging but we can understand how some couples would frown on it and how some would find it attractive.

For the sake of discussion on the subject can you go into details on your reasoning for your decision ?? "

I'm not quite convinced by this. You're on here as a single guy but you talk about being part of a swinging couple. Wouldn't it be more logical to post a quesion like this as a couple?

In the last job I was in. About 8 years ago. My bosses daughter was pregnant. Me an her were workin late 1 evenin an tempers were gettin a bit much between us. In the middle of an argument ( which I was losing) I just blurted out "do you know ur very sexy when ur angry" with that she kissed me An we ended up havin fab sex in the office. She was 7 months pregnant

"

I'm not quite convinced by this. You're on here as a single guy but you talk about being part of a swinging couple. Wouldn't it be more logical to post a quesion like this as a couple?"

For the simple reason people on forums can be quite cruel and rude in terms of opinion I have chose to use my singles account so as to avoid any harsh inboxes but if you need anymore believing here is our couples page newlovers

So thankyou for your comments and please keep discussing this topic

By *otwifeabiCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Too help verify the thread here's our couples page thankyou for messaging guys and gals

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Too help verify the thread here's our couples page thankyou for messaging guys and gals"

Tanks and fair comment.

» Add a new message to this topic