FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > exchanging photo's and verifications

exchanging photo's and verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we all realise the need for discretion but what is it with people who contact you wanting to meet but are reluctant to exchange photo's?

I'm not meeting at the moment, but at the top of my profile i state no photo no reply, i like to see who i'm chatting to, I certainly wouldn't meet anyone without seeing what they look like...

I've heard all the excuses, wife's friends may recognise them, profession prevents them, just need privacy...

Its my pet hate! but also up there are those who won't show their verifications... why?

Verifications aren't there to boost your egos, (although for many its just about that)... They are actually there not only to verify you are genuine gender, genuine swinger, but also that you're an ok person, reliable, SAFE, and sane!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I don't show my verifications or my friends list because I had a meet who thought it would be a good idea to email all my friends and people that had verified me to say that I was now his, and won't be meeting any of them again.

If people won't meet me because I don't show them, then that is up to them, I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No excuses from us,just plain language,we don't send face pics.if that doesn't suit someone,nothing to stop them moving onto another profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/15 23:17:20]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm trying to get varefied but being taken its hard to meet in socials ect

» Add a new message to this topic