FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cancellations

Cancellations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else get mad when cancellations are made? We organised a gangbang meet in Southampton with a group of lads of a shared profile. I messaged almost daily on the week leading up to the meet. We paid for a hotel and are 80 quid out of pocket. On the day I messaged and no show. The reply sorry it's mothers day. Some of the guys are with family. No real apology. I think there should be a way of leaving genuine poor feedback about profiles for people to see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the sentiment but the reality is, as I have found on the site, there are vindictive people out there who would abuse the system

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hear you, I've had meets arranged only for me to turn then the other person blocks me on here.

The only thing I do now is to not meet unless I have a number for them.

Unfortunately some people just like to mess others around.

"Does anyone else get mad when cancellations are made? We organised a gangbang meet in Southampton with a group of lads of a shared profile. I messaged almost daily on the week leading up to the meet. We paid for a hotel and are 80 quid out of pocket. On the day I messaged and no show. The reply sorry it's mothers day. Some of the guys are with family. No real apology. I think there should be a way of leaving genuine poor feedback about profiles for people to see. "

» Add a new message to this topic