FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > BI GUY

BI GUY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How dose a woman benefit from a bi-curious or b-sexual male pr guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I just do not undetstand what a bi man can do to a woman that a sraight man can not do !??? Can some one please tell me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just do not undetstand what a bi man can do to a woman that a sraight man can not do !??? Can some one please tell me "

Im the same mate, think lots of people see bi men as gay and dont see that we can please all

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

It could be that the woman enjoys watching her partner with another man, just as a lot of men enjoy watching two women together.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some women that I've spoken to have said that they find most bi men are a lot more open with trying new things and seem more confident. Especially in group situations. Whether that's true I don't know.

Mmm yes you are right can not please them all .I am not guy but I do not mined playing around with the man as long as the woman is there also .so it becomes mmf sort of thing .and I would not mined fucking him and her and they can both suck and share my cock and maybe I would help her sucking he's cock same time .but I would not let him fuck me .Dose that make me bi-curious ?

Mmm yes you are right can not please them all .I am not guy but I do not mined playing around with the man as long as the woman is there also .so it becomes mmf sort of thing .and I would not mined fucking him and her and they can both suck and share my cock and maybe I would help her sucking he's cock same time .but I would not let him fuck me .Dose that make me bi-curious ?

Yes I went with one last week .and her husband is a sisy so I dressed up as sissy as well and had good fun actually. She loved waching me fuck him and then they shared sucking my cock as I was licking her pussy .so yes woman do enjoy seeing their man get fucked by another man .good fun mmf all playing togeter as everything goes

By *ox And Vixen 19Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I just do not undetstand what a bi man can do to a woman that a sraight man can not do !??? Can some one please tell me "

For me it's not what he can do to me it's what I can do to him for us its quite a different kind of sex, just as amazing in every way

» Add a new message to this topic