FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Bdsm

Bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxyrox OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derry / Londonderry

Got a naughty wife looking to try out bdsm. If there is a single/ couple out there that can help us have fun with this get in contact.

If anybody knows a club that will let her fulfil her dreams let us know. Nothing too mad, just fun.

50 shades has a lot to answer for lol

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay_666Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Yea it does as it glorifies an abusive relationship and should not be copied mostmy friends from the bdsm community are furious with its portrayal of BDSM

That said I welcome that she is willing to explore beam but it must be done correctly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yea it does as it glorifies an abusive relationship and should not be copied mostmy friends from the bdsm community are furious with its portrayal of BDSM

That said I welcome that she is willing to explore beam but it must be done correctly "

Agree wholeheartedly.

Brilliant that the books have struck your kinky chord and got you interested though

Club F in Durham is a great mix of swinging and kink. A good place to dip your toes anyway.

As for finding a couple/single to help out with the education, that'll probably depend on what you're looking for?

Spanking? Restraints? Sensory deprivation? Etc, etc.

What gets you going in regards to kink? I think it's worth exploring and pushing boundaries slowly within a BDSM context, as jumping in feet first can sometimes be a bit overwhelming

Mrs SS x

» Add a new message to this topic