FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > nerves and drink spoilt it

nerves and drink spoilt it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just wondered if it was just me or is it common for first time nerves mixed with too much drink to turn what was a good start to a bad finish

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Hi all just wondered if it was just me or is it common for first time nerves mixed with too much drink to turn what was a good start to a bad finish"

Funny you should say that as we only joined up recently and had never even thought of venturing this far but life is too short so after joining up and not knowing what to do we felt a little lost, first trying to meet a couple then a wonderful couple contacted us and invited us to a party. well we thought in for a penny in for a pound we went and my wife drank before we went and while there and she had let herself go completely and doing this i would have never imagined and blew me away but me on the other hand i had a meeting with Mr Soft and decided to stay with me for the whole night and i had only had a few but as this was our first time we didnt know what to expect but next time we will be more relaxed and be able to enjoy ourselves without the need of too much alcohol but a little still helps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic