FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > plastic bag on shopping trolley = swinger?

plastic bag on shopping trolley = swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jacko2001 OP   Man  over a year ago

meriden (nr Coventry) & Edinburgh

Can anybody clear this up?. I have been told by a friend that swingers tie a white plastic bag to the front of their trolley while shopping in super markets with the aim of signalling their intentions to other like minded adults. Presumably conversations ensue and then a meet may happen. The question is ... is it true and does it ever work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anybody clear this up?. I have been told by a friend that swingers tie a white plastic bag to the front of their trolley while shopping in super markets with the aim of signalling their intentions to other like minded adults. Presumably conversations ensue and then a meet may happen. The question is ... is it true and does it ever work?"

Yer works all the time best late at night look for single fems there signal is ready meal for 1, bottle of wine and cucumber in shopping basket

Quality reply I must say

Someone's having you on mate there is no signal your a swingers you just have to chat to swinging looking people and finding what swingers look like well good luck there

Is that why the Granny at Asda seemed shocked this morning? Silly me. I did tell the nice policeman that it was a sure sign ...

seen this posted a number of times of different forums, never really looked at full thread to see answers

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Surely if the swingers have been on here for a while and meeting regularly they would be using 'bag for life' bags

» Add a new message to this topic